Chapter 25: Drunken Jeon

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Ah~ Jimin-ssi~"

Jungkook's eyes were not the only thing popping out. He realized what he said after the moan of Jimin's name had already left his lips. His hand immediately stopped moving down his shaft and he abruptly sat up on the bed feeling the erection on himself growing.

"U-Um..." stutterer the camera-man. He stopped rolling and glanced away. The already quieted staff awkwardly stared at him or began looking around as a form of coping their own embarrassment.

Jimin felt himself completely wanting to hide under the face of the earth for himself and for his boyfriend. "Jungkook, take fifteen..." the director spoke.

Yoongi's cheeks were pink. He tried covering his nose against his arm and tried hiding the laugh that would make the situation more uncomfortable. The reason was that he felt completely utterly embarrassed like Jimin and Jungkook.

"Y-Yes." Jungkook slowly raised the covers and thanked no one in particular that there were no stains of white substance on the sheets or the outside of the robe. Covering his erection with both hands, he made his way out of the set making sure to pass by his boyfriend on his way out without making unecessary eye contact with any staff member.

When Jimin saw him pass by, the actor's eyes directly scanned him down and bit his lip from smirking at what he did to him. Also, he took a note to later receive a lecture from him because he just moaned Jimin's name in front of everyone when their relationship was supposed to be a secret.

When Jungkook's figure disappeared Jimin exhaled a breath and sneakily followed behind him leaving the director and disappearing from Christy's line of sight when she returned. "Oh, I'm fucked," Jimin mumbled after walking for three minutes when he saw the raven haired entering the room with a sign printed in black letters:

Just A Fling
전정국

After checking that no one was walking around the halls, he opened the door without knocking. "Close the door and lock it," Jungkook spoke. He stood there wearing the  black bathrobe while cleaning the side of his face with a white towel. "I don't think you have any idea of what you just did to me, Jimin."

"