Chapter 15: Tease

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Are you going to let go of my hand?" Jungkook chuckled as he eyed the writer who kept a tight hold on his right hand.

They were both in his black Porsche Panamera Turbo parked outside the World Cup Park in Seoul where the first shooting for the movie will take place. As he held their intertwined fingers tightly, Jimin was panicking. First, he was going to act as the second main lead in the movie of his book. His feet kept tapping the carpet of the floor and his breathing pattern shortened to quick, shallow breaths. And second, he remembers a special conversation with his best friend; one where he promised not to have sex with Jungkook again or to leave when the time was right. Well, Jimin you're fucked; literally.

"Huh? Sorry," Jimin flinched, hold on their hands loosened in the moment. "Jungkook...ssi," he said in a lowered voice, debating whether to keep calling the actor with the honorific. Feeling a little awkward about the situation, he lowered his head.

"Just call me Jungkook, babe, baby, or whatever pleases you. Save the -ssi for when you want me to..." Jungkook's hand descended south his inner thigh, ready to tease him because he never got tired of the writer's heated cheeks. In response to the action, the older's stomach stiffened as the hand reached the zipper of his short khaki pants (knee level).

"I got it. I got it. I have a kinky boyfriend." Bashful of the actions, Jimin's heated cheeks made an appearance as he pushed away the actor's hand from his crotch.

"A what?" The raven-haired actor wiggled his eyebrows thrice, as he leaned closer towards the writer's face.

"A kinky boyfriend." Jimin leaned his face closer to the younger's, slowly calming his shallow breathing pattern.

"Whose name is?"

They felt their breaths on each other's lips as they gained proximity. It was taking a lot of Jungkook's self restraint not to unleash his inner dominance upon the older male, because the way the submissive was looking at him, screamed seduction.

"Jeon," he whispered. Then, licked his lips, and playfully pressed his teeth over his plump bottom lip as it was almost making contact with the younger's. "Jungkook," he finished.

The said male pursed his lips to capture the writer's and claim him, but almost ended up clicking his tongue at what happened next.

"We're a secret. Please, don't tell anyone; especially, Taehyung. We wouldn't want the media harassing us now, especially since the shooting for this movie is about to start." Jimin shifted his gaze from the male and grabbed his leather briefcase between his feet, preparing himself to exit the luxurious black Porsche. "See you on set, Jungkook-ssi~" The writer winked at the male with pursed lips that waited for a kiss that never happened.