Chapter 46: "My Jimin hyung."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

Jungkook was stressed out like there was no tomorrow. His toes began to tap against the floor with his hand still hanging up in the air a few inches before the door of Jimin's apartment. The gained confidence inside himself seemed to stop before he could knock on the door because he knew there was no going back. Today could be the day where Jimin forgave him, or maybe the day where he still could prove himself again even if he wasn't forgiven.

But one thing was for sure, he was going to say the three words; the word with three syllables, Sa-rang-hae.

He sighed and finally knocked on the door thrice. There it was again. He felt like his heart was going to explode inside of his chest the second the door was opened. In all his glory, a black t-shirt and white thigh shorts covered by the turquoise apron he owned, Park Jimin opened the door. He couldn't stop the smile on his face the moment his eyes locked on the writer's.

"I'm back. Safe and sound." A punch against his chest made him widen his eyes, not because it hurt—it didn't because of training—but because it was unexpected.

"I hate you!" Jimin exclaimed, hanging his head and walkinb back inside his apartment to turn off the stove.

"You don't," Jungkook denied. That hadn't been exactly the way he pictured his greeting to be like.

While biting his lips, Jungkook took off his black boots and slid the pair of grey house slippers on before he rushed to the living room instead of following the writer to the kitchen. There, he felt his eyes tear up when he saw him sitting on the carpet while playing with a fire truck toy.

"Si Woo-ya!" Jungkook couldn't hold himself back when he picked up his son from the floor—the truck left on the carpet—and began pecking his face.

"Appa!" The little one began giggling but his voice wasn't loud but rather excited.

"I missed you so much." The father made sure to hold him tight but not too tight to accidentally hurt him.

He missed Si-Woo with all his heart. The little boy kept a hold of his heart just like Jimin did. Right now, he couldn't and didn't want to imagine his life without him. He was his son, his everything, his love.

Si-Woo gave Jungkook an innocent wet peck on his left cheek as he wrapped his small arms around his father's neck clearly missing him. He was little and he didn't yet understand why his other father only came to see him once in a few months which hurt him, but now his father was here.

"Lunch is ready," Jimin informed. His voice forced Jungkook to look at him, holding their son. "I wasn't expecting your comany today... There's not much for you." He scratched the back of his head embarrassedly, knowing the actor ate big portions of food on contrary to them.