Chapter 49: Slowly, Deeply and Passionately

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

"Kiss me and let your hands trace my body."

Jungkook slowly let his hands trace his lover's abdomen. The touch wasn't enough to add pressure, but enough to cause another series of goosebumps over the bottom's body. With lovingly staring eyes, he leaned down and captured the swollen rosy plump lips between his. A kiss without rushing in whereas his hands began to gently hold the writer's left and right side of his torso.

"You're perfect," the actor whispered against their lips, earning a chuckle.

"You're my everything," Jimin replied, and finished unbottoning his boyfriend's dress shirt

"You're my everything," Jimin replied, and finished unbottoning his boyfriend's dress shirt. He began sliding it down through his arms until the piece of clothing ended up on the other side of the bed. The love in his eyes was clearly shown through his irises when he glanced at the tattooed skin of his lover's right shoulder going down to the knuckles. "Take my pants off." Jimin guided his hands while closing his eyes to let out small silent pants through his parted lips when his lover began to place lovely kisses down his neck.

Jungkook's ears were filled with his lover's soft pants. It was so calming and exciting for him. Clearly, years had passed since the last time he had sex. Let alone, he hadn't touched himself in a long time because of the military which did not give him enough privacy for one moment to himself. But today was going to be different. It wasn't an intercourse for pleasure, it was to show his love, to share his life with the man he loves.

With cautious fingers, the actor undid the belt and unbuttoned the special button of the slacks while running the tip of his tonngue around the milky white skin of his lover. The skin began to slowly turn pink just as low moans began to pass through the writer's lips. "Ah~ Gguk~" moaned Jimin. His neck arched just as his head digged a little deeper into the soft pillow supporting it. He reached out his hands to hold onto the raven haired's locks, the fingers easily passed through their softness.

"Oh, Baby," Jungkook chuckled as he lowered the zipper of the slacks because by the touch of his hand, his lover slowly grind up for a little friction. "Lift up your waist," he said and then the older rose his bottom up in the air until the black slacks were completely stripped from his body. "I love you." The actor pressed his lips against Jimin's once again, completely taking his time.