Chapter 29: Late Night Stroll

5 minutes later

5 minutes later...

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Jimin hyung, I hurt you

"Jimin hyung, I hurt you. Don't ask me how. But, know that if you stay with me, you'll end up hurting yourself."

Through loud cheers and drinking all around him, Jimin found himself drinking water with a troubled expression. The dim lights of the bar casted shadows on his features and his skin gleamed a little gold in sync with the bar's lighting. The song Wonderland by the boy group Ateez played in the background and it made the men and women raise their glasses in cheers and motivation; some staff members danced along to the song.

The writer wore a dark green dress shirt with the first two buttons undone leaving a small portion of his chest available to the visible eye of everyone, tight black jeans hugged his legs and a pair of black 'n white Nikes made his feet more comfortable for the night. His mind was completely occupied with what Jungkook had said during their shower. "You okay? Not drinking?" Christy nudged his shoulder from beside him while her boyfriend gulped a shot of what looked like Soju.

"Yeah. I'm driving tonight. Plus, I'm not in the mood for drinking," the writer sighed. He glanced across the table to look at Jungkook lean his head back, drinking a shot and cheering loudly with Taehyung beside him. The raven haired actor's long locks were parted in the middle of his forehead and the white shirt with a few navy blue-red stripes had a few drops of Soju but he paid no attention because the black blazer seemed to cover them. And from his features, the blush on his cheeks and pink ears clearly made it known that he was at least tipsy or drunk.

"Jimin-ssi, Come on! Get up and dance with me!" Jungkook insisted, looking at Jimin. He stood up from the table to walk around it. His eyes trailed from Jimin's nose to his lips.

"You're already drunk," Jimin muttered once he complied with Jungkook's request and followed him to the crowded place where people danced and a DJ was about to change the song.

"Forget what I said~" The actor laughed as he shook Jimin's shoulders before moving his head sideways to match the rhythm of the verse.

"GEU IYUGA ULIN MAME DEULEO~"