Chapter 1: Addictive Touches

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Drawing his hips back at a fast pace while his hands clawed themselves against the older's calf, Jungkook thrusted his balls deep inside Jimin's red rim that swallowed the younger's cock whole.

"AH!" Jimin screamed in ecstasy. His eyes shut close and drops of saliva slid from his swollen red and wet plump lips down to his chin, his hands gripped on the bed sheets of his bed to hold in the pain of being hardly fucked by the man on top of him. He felt the tight grip of Jungkook's nails clawed on his now pink marked calf, and the best part of it all at the moment was how much he was enjoying himself; but soon the waves of regret will consume his mind.

The writer's back arched with every harsh thrust the actor gave him, all thoughts were still clouded with sexual desires which both males couldn't control and so their actions were harsh; especially Jungkook's. When they were at the elevator one hour prior, he had kissed Jimin's plump lips like there was no tomorrow and their touches had become so addictive that they couldn't stop; that's how Jungkook ended up driving Jimin's car to the writer's apartment where both at the moment were in a wild intercourse filled with heat.

"Do you like it, Jimin? Nnngh. Being fucked hard like this? Argh..." Jungkook growled as he continued drawing back his hips until only his pre-cum filled red tip stayed inside and thrusting hardly against the older's hole until his balls harshly collided with Jimin's swollen ass producing harsh loud wet slaps resound in the heated bedroom. The few drops of sweat that had already formed in both males' body mixed once they fell onto the bed sheets. It was hard for the writer, he felt his insider walls stretch and rip open, the feeling was pleasurable yet it was awfully painful; being it the first time in months, probably years.

"Agh..Nhgg~" Jimin's moans got stuck in his throat, he couldn't muster a coherent sentence to answer Jungkook's question, he was too unfocused by everything he received.

At those actions, the younger growled a moan and fastened his thrusts. His right hand gripping onto Jimin's calf lost its hold and directly slapped the older's butt cheeks with force, leaving a red mark with his fingers imprinted on it. "AHHH!! Y-YES-AH!" The writer could answer by the harsh slap, the pain gathered in the inflicted area but it was blocked by the constant pleasurable waves his rear end, prostate and shaft were receiving.

"Jimin... Tell me... Where do you...want me to cum?" Jungkook's low moans mixed with pants as he harshly thrusted deep inside the older, after all he was doing he was still thinking of the male below him to even ask such question.

"AH!" Jimin couldn't help but scream when the dominant directly thrusted on his prostrate and his thoughts clouded with chasing the climax already developing inside him.

Another slap against his marked butt cheek forced the loud painful moan from the older's throat and his thighs began to shake from all the pleasure mixed with pain that his body kept acquiring. "O-Outside!" Jimin gathered his breath and his rolled eyes slowly tried to focus on Jungkook's.