Chapter 17: Jealousy's Temptation

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

"Jimin," Jungkook called out to the male who watched the view of Seoul's buildings in the far distance

"Jimin," Jungkook called out to the male who watched the view of Seoul's buildings in the far distance. As the actor breathed, a puff of white smoke left his mouth and mixed with the air.

"Mhm?" Jimin hummed.

The writer leaned back from the bridge's railings and shifted his gaze upon his boyfriend. "Let's go. I'm hungry and it's freezing here," his boyfriend said. The long black coat he wore wasn't enough to warm his body and the cold was getting to his muscles, especially his tongue whenever he spoke.

"Taehyung is driving me back. Don't worry," Jimin answered in a shiver as his shins and knees were completely exposed against the cold. He really regretted his choice of clothing before leaving his warm apartment.

"Baby, don't be like that. I want to eat Galbi Jjim with you," Jungkook almost, almost pouted but he knew better than to behave like that.

"I already agreed with Tae that he could drive me back. We need to talk about something. Why don't you go home, get some spare clothes and meet me back at mine around seven o'clock?" suggested Jimin. His hands began to rub against his covered forearms protectively against his chest.

"No, I want to eat with you now. Let's go Jimin," argued the boyfriend.

Jungkook reached out and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend to lead him the way to his parked Panamera. "Jungkook! I already have plans with Taehyung," the writer complained, yet he continued walking in the direction of his boyfriend's parked car.

"I'm your boyfriend, not him. Listen to me and let's go," the younger almost scoffed, possessiveness oozing out of his skull in heat.

"Wait! Jimin!" called out Taehyung. His voice from afar made the writer stop moving his legs in accordance to the actor's.

Jimin hissed and rolled his eyes when he heard the tsk his boyfriend did at hearing his best friend call out to him. He continued, "Jungkook, Don't be stubborn. I promise to eat Galbi Jjim with you when you come back." He looked up at his boyfriend's eyes and when the male looked down he sighed rather loud. The smoke coming out of his mouth made contact with the smaller one's cheeks and with a dark gaze he slowly nodded cautiously.