Chapter 52: Our Love is Infinite

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for him

There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for him. He was the sun in his life, the sky for his hopes, the infinte galaxy of his eyes, the safe heaven for his soul, the one man on Earth who he called his equal, lover, husband, and his intertwined destiny. Giving him the part of himself that was once violently taken away from him, became a sweet reality that overcame a nightmare. Jungkook felt that way towards his husband Jeon Jimin. He gracefully and willingly bent his body against the edge of the bed once again with only a pair of black Balenciaga boxers to cover his heated intimacy. The look in his eyes forced his husband to feel the adrenaline begin to send waves throughout his body. Many sentiments were mixed but only two shined brighter on his dilated pupils between the dark chocolate irises of his eyes, clear with desire and affection. He wanted this right now, Jeon Jimin the only man capable of bringing out this side of him, so vulnerable and compliant.

His parted lips were so sensually inviting him into the sweet temptation. Their soft plump shape was covered with a vibrant rosy color that deepened to the inside. They were always asking to be already claimed but now they were just begging.

"Dangsin, have I ever told you how much your lips affect me?" Jimin began to undo the button of his own jeans with the travel size bottle of lube held between his left elbow and torso. His own words were a simple truth he'd never get tired of. To adore every curve on his husband's thin waist, he continued walking forward while letting his tongue moisten his already half dry plump lips.

Jungkook's lips curled and he nodded. He felt the same towards him. Their lips were the key, the first temptation neither could resist of each other. Two strangers, one with puppet strings and the other with the scissors that could finally cut them after many and many tries. A rushed move, once done in haste but evolutioned into addiction until it finally ended up as the one thing they both lived as, lovers.

"I can't help but wanting to feel my lips on yours." Jimin recited those words like the memory was fresh as if it was just the prior day, they were unforgettable. The positions were changed now instead.