ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

ストーヘス地区
                                                  (Stohess District)

                                                 ストーヘス地区                                                  (Stohess District)

*Play Aots2m 2*

"What does all of this mean? Crap." Eren sighed as he sat down in the wagon and I sat next to Mikasa. We got news that Titans have compromised Wall Rose.
"But, would Titans break walls with Titans in them?" Armin looked down as he approached the wagon.
"It's happened before. They busted the wall into our city." Eren looked at Armin.
"That was a city." Armin continued to look down.

"What are you saying, Armin?" I peeked over to look at him.

"The thing about the walls... there's no crevices between the rocks or any signs of cracking. We can't really tell how they were made. So what if they're made of hardened Titan skin? It must be pretty versatile if Annie can encase herself." Armin came up with a theory.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Took longer to prepare than we thought!" I turned my head to see Hanji waving, a pastor beside her, and Captain. They all climbed into the wagon and sat on the other side.
"Um... Isn't this a priest from the order of the walls?" Armin asked.
"Yeah! Nick and I are best buddies. Right? Don't let him bother you. The whole make up of this squad doesn't make sense. Does it, Levi?" Hanji put her arm around Pastor Nick, and then asked Captain.

"No, I think it might. Erwin picked them out for a reason." Captain Levi said.

"Open the gate!" Someone in the distance yelled, and we looked forward.

"The situation within Wall Rose is unclear. But everything up until Ehrmich is safe. We'll save time going through here. Move out!" Commander shouted, and the crowd began to move.
"Yes, sir!"

"Take us out." Captain Levi turned to the driver.
"Yes, sir!" They said, and continued to drive out.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"There's Titans inside the walls and he's known about it!?" Eren looked over at Hanji.

"Yes, though, he's kept his mouth shut the whole entire time. But now he's coming with us to witness the harsh reality. Will is beliefs be strong enough for him to stay silent? Or will seeing it with his own eyes make him question himself?" Hanji glanced over at Nick.

"No, no, no, no! This is all backwards! If there's anything you know, tell us about it! Nothing's more important than keeping humans from going extinct!" Eren got up and slammed the table out of frustration.

"Eren, settle down. You're still not fully healed." Mikasa said as he slapped his hand to his face and sat down.

"There's more than one way to get answers. I may be injured and useless right now, but it doesn't take much to watch one man. I'm hoping we can settle this without blasting a hole in anyone. Aren't you?" Captain pulled out a gun and pointed it to Pastor Nick.

"Threatening him doesn't work, Levi. Believe me, I've tried. It seems to me that this priest is capable of sound judgement. That's why I wonder... what if the reason he doesn't talk is because he knows something more than the fate of humanity?" Hanji questioned.

*Outro - Atlas*

a/n: hello there:') sorry i took much longer than expected, but here you go guys! the second season:)))