ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

*Play I Miss You*"Eren!" I shot up, after seeing him slide down a Titan's throat in my dream

*Play I Miss You*

"Eren!" I shot up, after seeing him slide down a Titan's throat in my dream. I looked around to see myself sitting up in a bed with Armin and Mikasa sitting on chairs beside me. I was in an infirmary.

"Lilly! You're awake." Armin smiled.
"Where's Eren?" I immediately asked.
"Eren's fine..." Mikasa looked down.

"What is it?" I looked at the two of them.

"A lot happened." Armin sighed.

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

Armin explained to me everything that had happened, and who saved me.

Captain Levi.

Armin also said I had fatal injuries, but they somehow healed overnight. Now, they were just getting ready to go to court to see Eren.

"You have to stay behind Lilly, you almost died." Mikasa looked at me, as they were looking at me from the exit of the room. 
"No! I have to go!" I shouted, but they sighed and walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows and gripped my fists. What if something happens to Eren?

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

"Jones. Get changed, the Scouts summoned you." A MP walked into the room, and I nodded. It had been at least forty-five minutes, and I was getting impatient. I quickly slipped off my dirty white pants, and then put on a new pair. My turtleneck was clean, so that was fine. I sighed and looked at the harness equipment, and grabbed the piece that goes on my back.

I put it on through my arms, and tightened the straps under my arms. I then put on my belt, and looped two buckles through it. I reached for the thigh belts and buckled them, and then put on the calf belts and slipped them through the thigh belt. 

After that, I finished after about five minutes, and slid my boots on. I then grabbed my jacket, and put it on as well.

I walked out of the room, and the MP was waiting for me. I followed him to the room, keeping quiet. He opened the door for me and I walked in, seeing a few Scouts and Commander Erwin, along with Captain Levi.

*Play Shingeki St - Hrn - Gt 20130629 Kyojin*

"Sir. I was summoned here." I simply said, and put my fist below my heart, saluting.
"Yes, let us introduce ourselves." Erwin stepped to the side, and I noticed Eren sitting on a couch.

"This is Miche," Erwin pointed to a man looking out a window. "Captain Levi," He gestured towards the familiar man leaning against the wall. "And this is--" 

"Hanji Zoe!" The woman excitedly popped out of nowhere and pointed her hand out to shake mine.
"Lilly Jones." I shook her hand, firmly.

"Apparently, shorty here found you unconscious in Trost district." Hanji explained and gestured toward Captain Levi, and he glared at Hanji.

"You had fatal injuries, and they debated on whether or not they should leave you. But they took you anyways! You ended up healing overnight, which is physically impossible. And I'm pretty sure your friends explained the situation with Eren. You'll be coming with us. To join the--" Hanji continued, but Erwin stepped in. 

"To join the Scouting Legion." Erwin looked down at me.

"Yes, sir." I nodded, and he nodded in approval as well. 

"What happened to you?" I quickly walked over to Eren, and kneeled down in front of him. He was all bruised up.
"I..." He slowly looked down at me, but was interrupted by Captain Levi slamming himself on the couch next to him, and Eren flinched.

"Tell me, Eren. Do you resent me?" The Captain looked over at him. He... he did this to him!
"N-no--" Eren stuttered, but I instinctively shot up, and grabbed Captain Levi by the collar in a blink of an eye.

"Amazing!" I heard Hanji squeal in the background as the room went tense. Everyone looked at me, very shocked, as I stared Levi in the eyes. His silver-blue eyes glared back into mine.

"You--" I tightened my grip on his collar but I felt his hand hold my wrist very tightly.

"Let go of me, cadet, before I do something I'll regret." He glared at me, holes burning through my eyes. For a moment that felt like eternity, we stared at each other. I sighed and aggressively threw my hand off of his collar, and glared at him.

*Outro - Designed To End*