ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

*Play Barrichestra*

I heard crashing from the other side of the wall, and a huge thud vibrated through the ground

I heard crashing from the other side of the wall, and a huge thud vibrated through the ground. Half of the Colossal Titan's body was on the wall, and Eren and the Armored Titan are going to fight...

If only I had cut off their heads... That was it. There wont be another chance. But.. the thought of killing someone...

I saw the Colossal Titan's hand prepare to hit us, and I looked over to Hanji.

"Everyone, jump away from the wall!" Hanji shouted, and we all ran the opposite direction and jumped to the side of the wall as fast as possible as the hand barely skimmed us. The Colossal Titan threw two people in it's mouth, one of them being Ymir.

"All soldiers, prepare to attack! We're taking down the Colossal Titan!" I heard Hanji, and I looked up at the Colossal Titan. She flew back with her ODM gear, heading back up to the Colossal Titan, and we all followed behind.

The Colossal Titan's hand rose again, and threw a swing at all of us. I used my momentum to swing back for a second while my grapple hook connected into it's skin, and then it pulled me out of the way and we all swarmed up through it's arm. I reached it's shoulder just as it swung with that side. I passed it as it made eye-contact with me.

Bertholdt... Reiner... they would be one of the last people I'd expect to do this.

We flew up into the air, and I heard Hanji say to slice up his neck. Suddenly an insanely strong amount of hot steam and wind blew through the air, and I couldn't see anything. I released my grapple hook, and we landed back onto the wall.

"My hand!" A comrade held up his hand that had a burn.
"Water! Bring water!" Another shouted.

I looked around for a moment, and then looked down at the burn that went through my clothing on my arm. I touched it, and it barely started to sting. Now my shirt has a hole in it... I'll have to get a new one.

"Squads three and four, take position behind the target. Rashad has command. Squad two will wait here. Lauda is in command. Listen up, forget about capturing them, kill 'em. And don't hesitate! Lilly, go find Mikasa. Armin... and squad one, follow me!" Hanji explained, and the squads went to their assigned spots.

I looked around, and looked on both sides of the wall to not see Mikasa anywhere. I looked in to the distance where Reiner and Eren where fighting, and I saw her using her ODM gear to try and attack Reiner. Eren was downed in the distance. I have no other choice but to help her to distract Reiner...

She had tried to attack the nape, but her blades only broke. She made eye contact with me, and the hole on my shirt, and I looked down at the back of his knees.

"Cut the back of his knees! There's a part open that has muscle on it." I looked at Mikasa, and she nodded, and we used our momentum to go up, our backs facing Reiner. We went back down with a lot of force, and maneuvered around his legs. If we got this at the perfect timing, this could work. I went down and Mikasa did the same, and we sliced through the knee. Or so I thought...

I managed to get through some of the skin, but it wasn't deep enough. Mikasa on the other hand missed the spot, and broke her blades again.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled as we shot back up into the air, hoping he would get back up... or else Reiner and Bertholdt will take him. Mikasa sat on the side of Reiner's Titan, slamming her blades into the armor as they dull. As I was going down to stop her, I noticed Eren rising back up, and he was fully healed. I carefully placed my feet on the side of Reiner, standing next to Mikasa as we watched Eren.

As he completely stood up, he let out a roar, and faced Reiner. As they were getting closer, I pulled the trigger to get out of the combat range and my grapple hooks flew onto a nearby tree.

I stood on the ground watching Eren throw a punch to Reiner, but his hand didn't even hit Reiner's face, and Reiner threw his punch, sending Eren flying. I was afraid Eren was downed again, but I watched him stand up. Mikasa landed next to me, holding up her blades which were dull.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled out as we watched him roar and send a punch to Reiner, but as Reiner was sending his, Eren dodged, went to the side, and pinned his arms around Reiner's back, throwing him to the ground. That's the move Annie and I taught him...

Eren prepared his fist, holding it up, but he seemed to be thinking because he didn't throw the punch. Reiner used his strength to turn Eren over, and just as I thought it was all going to end, Eren wrapped his legs around Reiner's neck, and started to crack some of his armor. But Reiner started to tear Eren's legs off of him, and Eren rewrapped his legs around Reiner, pinning him once again.

Eren ripped off one of Reiner's arms, throwing it into the air. It landed meters away from me, and I stood there as Mikasa ran to the side, trying to get a good view of Eren. Eren stood back up, and Reiner stood on his knees. I folded my arms, and noticed Armin in the distance, who landed next to Mikasa.

Eren got back into a fighting stance, waiting for what's next.

Eren looked down at Armin, so Armin must have been talking to Eren. Reiner began to stand up again, and Mikasa and Armin were right in the way of the combat area. I noticed another Scout fly down to the two, and instructed them to fall back. Mikasa glanced over to me, and I nodded, using my ODM gear to fly back to the wall. As I landed back on the wall next to everyone, Eren ran back to the wall, and he was right below us.

"Nice, Eren! Good call." A Scout said next to me.
"He's back in control again." Mikasa looked down at Eren.
"But for how long?" I questioned.
"Right, but like you were saying, it'll be almost impossible to escape Reiner." Armin sighed, and we looked at Reiner slowly approaching us.

Hanji went down to talk to Eren, and we all watched as the Armored Titan came closer.

"Lilly, Mikasa, use these. It's the rest of my blades." Armin handed us both his remaining blades. I also noticed Hanji went back up to the wall.

Suddenly, the Armored Titan sprinted towards Eren, and tackled him to the wall.

"He's fast!" Mikasa leaned forward.

*Play 0SK*

Reiner then threw a punch at Eren's face while he was pinned, but Eren dodged. Eren tried to flip him over by his leg, but was too busy dodging Reiner's punches. Eren threw Reiner over, while I looked over to see Mikasa and Armin flying ahead of me. I noticed the spot behind Reiner's knees were open, the armor was gone.

Reiner tackled Eren once again, but Eren locked his legs around Reiner's waist, and trapped Reiner's head under Eren's chest. Eren can't hold for much longer... This is my chance to slice the back of Reiner's knees.

I quickly jumped off of the wall, and squeezed the trigger, and the grapple hooks connected onto the wall as I made my way over there. I noticed Mikasa was doing the same. I squeezed the second trigger, adding more gas, in result I moved quickly. As the next grapple hooks grasped onto the wall, I used my momentum and swung myself in a front flip motion, and once I was stable again, I ran my feet onto the wall and my grapples went into Reiner's neck.

Mikasa noticed me from the other side. We quickly maneuvered down to Reiner's knees, and once I was close enough I cut Reiner's knee, and brushed by Mikasa as she cut the other. As I cut the knee, I had put the grapple hooks into the wall behind me, so that momentum just started to pick me up.

I flew backwards, and unhook the grapples so I wouldn't get tangled while I turned forward. Mid air, I turned my body towards the wall, and squeezed the trigger, my grapple hooks flying into the top of the wall. I gently landed on the wall, next to Hanji and the others, while Mikasa landed on a tree on the opposite side.

I then watched Eren as he threw his neck up, adding more force into squeezing Reiner. I noticed the Armor on Reiner's neck start to crack, as a few pieces of the armor flew up in front of me. Eren is attempting to squeeze off Reiner's neck. The others were cheering beside me, while I kept quiet, trying to think what will happen next.

Suddenly, as I was deep in thought, Reiner started to slide forward, gripping his hands on the ground.. what is he doing? I noticed the direction he was sliding in, it was straight above the Colossal Titan. Reiner suddenly let out a roar, and I knew what was about to happen.

It might not happen though, it may have just been a call out to other Titans, like what Annie did.

I noticed blood flying out of the Colossal Titan, and there was just moments before the armor broke.

I looked down at Eren, who was just about to break the armor, and then up at the Colossal Titan. I noticed movement, and it began to fall.

"Above you! Look out!" I heard a Scout above us as I was already looking up, and we all just watched as it came crashing down.

If I lose Eren, Armin, or Mikasa, I lose myself. Just like how I lost myself when Aidan died.

*Outro - Blooming Story*