ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

*Play I'm here with you*

I ran over to my front door and opened it, and hopped down the steps, then ran into the alley

I ran over to my front door and opened it, and hopped down the steps, then ran into the alley. I called out for my brother, he has to be somewhere.

"Aidan?!" I screamed, making my way to the town square. 

I sprinted past several allies into the town square, and stopped, yelling out his name.

"Aidan?!!" I screamed, and heard a faint yell over all of the commotion towards where the Titans were coming in from.

I sprinted over to that direction, and stopped at another alley.

"Aidan!?" I screamed out, waiting for a response.
"I'm here!" I heard a faint yell in the distance, towards Eren's house.

I then took off for that direction, and saw a big boulder some distance away from Eren's house. I saw a Titan nearing the house, and continued to run towards the direction I heard the voice from. I ran past the boulder, but noticed someone under it. I stopped in my tracks and ran back to the boulder, seeing my brother, with half of his body under.

"No!" I frantically screamed, and tried to lift the heavy boulder off of him.
"It's no use. My legs are crushed. Even if you lifted the boulder off of me, I can't walk." He weakly tried to explain to me.
"No... I have to get you out!" I screamed at him and used all of my momentum to lift the boulder up.

*Play And I'm here (0:15)

"Lillian!" My brother raised his voice at me, and I looked down at him.

I slowly looked down to him, and then dropped to my knees. 

"No..." My voice shook.

"It's okay. I'm here with you..." He looked up at me, and held out his left hand. I placed my hand in his, and held it.

"Aidan..." My eyes began to quiver as I felt tears threatening to fall down from my face.
"Don't be sad... You just need to get out of here." He gave me a soft smile.
"I'm not leaving you." I stubbornly looked at him.

"Only one of us are getting out of this. And it is going to be you." He said, his voice threatening to give out.
"I refuse..." I dropped my head down, and a tear landed on his forearm. 
"Lilly. Survive. Create a new life for yourself... this is your chance." My brother smiled, and I saw a tear escape his eye.

"No!" I threw my head up and screamed at the top of my lungs, and felt tears streaming down my face. As I held my head up, the tears trailed down my cheeks to my chin, and dripped down onto my neck. I slowly put my head back down and slammed the ground with my other hand, creating a small crack.

"Mom!" I heard a faint scream in the distance, and some running footsteps coming towards us.

"I can't let you go... how can I live without you..." I closed my eyes, hoping this is a dream.

"Hannes!" Aidan yelled out as I opened my eyes to see Hannes carrying Eren over his shoulder, and Mikasa in the other arm. Hannes quickly stopped to see me, and looked at Aidan.

"Get her out of here. I love you, Lilly." Aidan gave me a weak smile, and I shook my head. 

"No! No!" I screamed as Hannes let go of Mikasa and I held tightly onto Aidan's hand. He picked me up, and my hand slowly slipped out of Aidan's grasp. I was then held in Hannes grasp, and he began to run, and I watched my brother slowly fade away from me. Tears flew out of my eyes and I watched Mikasa run beside Hannes. 

*Play same music for outro*

A/N: thank you everyone who has read this far! there is a lot more in store that i'm planning and i hope you guys are enjoying. feedback is appreciated!