ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

*Play Aots2m 1*

"What's takin so long? Where the hell are Erwin's men? At this rate, the Military Police escort's is going to show up before them

"What's takin so long? Where the hell are Erwin's men? At this rate, the Military Police escort's is going to show up before them. Must be taking a long crap." Captain drank a sip of his tea.
"You're very talkative today, Captain." Eren looked over at Captain Levi.
"Don't be stupid. I talk plenty, unlike Lilly here." He took another sip of his tea but set it down to put his hand on his injured leg, that I caused.

"I'm sorry. If only I hadn't made the wrong choice then, none of this would've happened." Eren looked down at the wooden table.
"I told you, no one knows how things will turn out." Captain sighed but was interrupted by someone opening the door.

"Sorry I'm late." Commander Erwin came in the room, along with Armin, Mikasa, Jean, and some others.
"Not at all.. guys! Um..." Eren looked at everyone.

"We believe we've found out who the Female Titan is. We will capture her this time. We do it the day after tomorrow, while passing through the Stohess District on our way to the capital. This will be our first and last chance for her. Once on the other side, the government will take custody of Eren and we'll have difficulty investigating those bent on destroying the walls. Both of which will foster humankind's destruction. We'll have to bet everything on this operation." Erwin explained, and then pointed to a map of Stohess in Wall Sina.

"The plan is this, while passing through Stohess, we'll use Eren as bait to lure the target into this underground passage. Given the target's size and strength, if we can get her down as far as possible we should be able to immobilize her in her Titan form. But, in the event she transforms before then... it'll be up to you, Eren." Erwin looked at Eren.

"Yes, sir! Are we certain the target will actually be in Stohess, then?" Eren asked.
"Yes. The target is a member of the Military Police." Erwin sat up.
"The Military Police?" Eren looked confused.

"It was Armin who identified her. We believe that she killed the two Titans that were caught alive... and that she might have trained with you in the 104th Cadet Corps." Commander looked around the table as I clenched my fist.

"H-Hold on a minute! The 104th Cadet Corps..." Eren tried to take in the information.

"The name of the girl we believe to be the Female Titan is... Annie Leonhart."

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

*Play Part 1 - 4th: 7-B at $*

"We got through surprisingly easily." Eren broke the silence.
"Shh!" Mikasa shushed Eren.
"That's the mighty Military Police for you. Goes to show what kind of work they do." Eren continued.
"Don't look around at everything." Mikasa sighed.
"Let's just hope they haven't realized Jean took my place. That definitely wont last for long. He and I look nothing alike." Eren added.

"It'll be fine. You both have the same mean, nasty look about you." Armin looked at Eren.
"I don't have his horseface!" Eren looked back at Armin.
"Be quiet. Now isn't the time for shouting." I looked at the two.

"Say... How were you planning to get over the wall if I hadn't agreed to help?" Annie asked.
"We were going to barge through using ODM gear." Armin replied.
"That's crazy. Couldn't you have just escaped before reaching Stohess to avoid all this trouble in the first place? Why'd it have to be here and now?" Annie asked. I think she's asking too many questions. She might be suspicious of us.