ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

*Play Ymniam - Orch*

"I have to fight."

"I think you hit your head a bit too hard." Captain looked down at me as I was sitting, and I then stood up.
"I'm going." I said as I wiped my forehead.
"You're not in a stable condition--" Captain tried to stop me, but I pulled my blades out and pulled the trigger, using my ODM gear to leave.

"Shit." Captain cursed to himself as he watched Lilly leave.

I suddenly heard another loud boom and stopped using my ODM gear, putting my feet forward and landing on a roof top, bending my knees as I landed. I looked over to the yellow lightning strike.

Eren.

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

I heard Eren's roar in the distance, and I landed right next to Hanji, Mikasa, and Armin as Eren chased down Annie and pinned her down.

"Eren!" Mikasa started to walk off the roof top.
"Stop! I'm not sure Eren would recognize you in this state." Hanji stopped Mikasa as I inspected Eren's Titan form, which was dark and had cracks of light.

"Lilly! You're okay!" Armin came up to me as we watched Eren.

He let out another roar as Annie threw him off of her back, still covering her nape. Eren grabbed her face, squeezing it, and blood splattered everywhere, and then Annie started to scream. She was knocked back to the ground, but then kicked Eren away, and formed hardened sharp fingertips and I furrowed my eyebrows.

She's headed for the wall. She then jumped on top, and started to climb.

"She's on top of the wall!" Jean looked at her.
"She intends to climb over it!" Hanji leaned forward as Eren held Annie's legs, trying to prevent her from climbing over. Annie kicked him away, and Eren tore off her leg. 

*Wait for 1:10*

"Lilly! No!" I heard shouting behind me as I pulled the trigger on my sword onto the Wall, and went up to where Annie's fingers were.

"I won't let her!" I shouted, and stealthily cut both hand's fingers in one shot. She began to fall, and everything happened in slow motion as my vision began to blur. 

I went and landed on her nose, looking at her eyes.

"Annie. Fall." I simply looked at her, and gently lifted off of her using a bit of momentum, and she met the ground. I used my ODM gear and swung off to stand where everyone else was standing on the roof tops, and watched Eren fight Annie.

Eren landed on top of her, pinning her down. 

"Oh no! He's going to take a bite of her nape!" Hanji looked at them, as Eren was leaning down to bite into Annie's nape.

"Stop, Eren!"
"Eren!"

He tore the nape and revealed Annie encased inside. I noticed a shiny liquid trailing down her face... tears.

"Huh? What's he doing?" Hanji observed as Eren paused for a moment, but suddenly a large beam of light came blasting towards us.

I noticed Annie encase herself inside of something, and then saw Captain Levi come down and cut Eren out of his nape.

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

*Play Attack on D*

Mikasa held Eren up as Captain Levi gestured for me to come to him, and I stood up, leaving my friends.

"That was a pretty reckless move you pulled." Captain looked at the crystal Annie was encased inside of.
"I'm okay." I said, holding back the fact that my vision was getting awfully blurry.
"Once we get back, you're resting. That's an order." Captain Levi sighed and before I could say anything, walked towards Jean, who was hitting his blade on the crystal.

"What the hell! After all this, we get the silent treatment?! Annie! Get out here! Get out here and pay for what you've done! Come on! Don't be a coward! Annie! Annie!" Jean screamed at the crystal, but as he went to hit the crystal again, Captain Levi put his hand on Jean's shoulder.

"Stop. It's pointless." Captain looked at Jean, and he slowly put his arm back down to his side.

"Make a wire net! Let's get this thing underground!" Hanji ordered.

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

"Hey, how are you?" I heard a voice as I stared at my ceiling, laying flat on my back.
"I'm fine. My head is feeling better." I said and I sat up, but my vision became blurry and I rubbed my head.
"I see, take it easy though." I looked over to see Armin.
"Where's Mikasa? And how is Eren?" I asked Armin, staring at my bedsheets.

"Mikasa is with Eren, and Eren is resting. He's in the same condition as you." Armin sat down in the chair beside me.
"So we lost all of the information Annie had, correct?" I glanced over to Armin.
"Correct. We're going to try a few things on the crystal, but I don't think anything is going to work." Armin explained, and I nodded.

"Armin Artlet. You're wanted for debriefing with Jean Kirsctein." An MP walked into the room.
"Right. Well, I'll see you, Lilly." Armin smiled, got up, and waved.

I glanced over to my brother's notebook, but saw a flash of something.

It seemed he was in combat with Captain, but he spared his life. Just like what Captain explained... I wonder what that was about.

I flinched as I heard the door creak and immediately looked over to see who it was.

"I came to see if you were doing alright. You should be able to be out of bed by tomorrow, and do some training." I saw Captain Levi who brought in a cup of tea.
"I appreciate it." I said as I looked at the tea while he handed the plate where the glass was being balanced on, and I set it on my lap.

"Do you remember anything my brother told you?" I asked as he started to walk off, but stopped in his tracks. He then sat down in the chair Armin was in earlier.

"I remember we just had a normal conversation, and he mentioned some things about you. He also said how he spared me, because it would effect something in the future." Captain Levi explained as I got a flash of Captain Levi and I looking at each other.

"Lilly?" Captain Levi called my name, and I came back to reality.

Effect what in the future?

*Outro - The Dogs*

a/n: wow! season one is at an end. thank you to everyone who has read so far! i'm going to be taking a break for a little bit (less than a month) and i'll start publishing the next season! please let me know your feedback and feel free to give criticism. thank you for your time, honestly. it means a lot and it motivates me to do better as an author! i hope you have enjoyed, and stay well.