ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴀ ʀᴇɪꜱꜱ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

*Play So Ist Es Immer*

"Come on! The goal is right here!" Our instructor yelled at us

"Nine hours and twelve minutes. Not a bad time, considering the weather." The other looked at his watch.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Ah. Thought we were going to die out there." Eren said as I sat down in the snow next to Jean with everyone, leaning against a fence.
"No one ever said winter training would be this tough. I can't even feel my legs." Jean sighed.
"I wish they'd let us inside already." Conny sighed, and I tapped his head with my hand.
"Are you really cold?" I looked over at him as he rubbed his head.
"Yes, I'm freezing!" He crossed his arms.

"I bet they're busy putting together a feast for us... Yum!" Sasha smirked.

"Hey! Christa is missing." Reiner ran over to us.
"Huh? She was with Daz because he wasn't doing so well." Mikasa looked at Reiner.
"Daz isn't here. Neither is Ymir." Reiner gestured towards the cabins.
"Maybe they're with the last squad?" Marco looked at Reiner.
"Can't be. The last squad, led by Thomas, just arrived. They never saw those three." Reiner looked around.

"You don't think... they got lost?" Armin questioned.
"Hey... if they're stuck in this blizzard, they don't stand a chance." Conny sighed.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"It's better if you guys don't come along. Like our instructor said, you'll only end up becoming more victims." Eren looked back at us.
"I'm coming so that doesn't happen." I looked over at Eren.
"I'm not leaving Christa and the others." Armin said as Mikasa nodded.

"Hey. What do you guys think you're doing?" I heard someone, and turned around to see Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Don't try to stop--"

"You're going to need a lot more gear than that." Bertholdt smiled.
"If you go by yourselves, you'll be in the same pickle as Christa. In a search, the more eyes, the better." Reiner added.
"Thanks. To be honest, we could use you." Eren looked at them, and I noticed some others approaching.

"Hey. We're coming too." Conny smiled.
"The weather is steadily improving." Marco stood next to them.
"I brought extra rations!" Sasha held up her hands with food in them.

"What was that sound just now?" Armin asked, as we all turned around, hearing the explosion.

"Somebody's coming!" Sasha pointed out into the distance as we just ran outside.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*Play Emaymniam at 1:05*

A Titan peeked out of the debris as Christa was running to the pile of Titans eating something. I pressed the triggers and maneuvered over the Titan, slicing the nape, and landed on top of the debris and looked at everyone.

"Everyone, get back. Leave the rest to us." I looked down at the others, and pulled the trigger, swinging off to the next Titan. I went for a stray, and circled around it. It reached for me, but I cut it's fingers, and as I swerved around towards its nape I sliced through it.

I then went towards where the rest of everyone was, and spotted a Titan. I used my momentum to spin around in circles, and at the perfect timing, I sliced the nape of it and landed on the Titan as it fell.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*Play Attack on D at 3:43*

We all hovered near Christa and Ymir. Ymir is a Titan shifter... How many are there?

"Ymir... My real name... is Historia." Historia looked down at Ymir, and Ymir smiled in relief, and closed her eyes. Her leg were torn up and her organs were scrambled.

*Outro - Same music*