ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴀ ʟᴇɴᴢ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

*Play Son 2 Sea Ver*

I walked with Captain Levi and Pastor Nick through the tunnel, and we came out to see everyone evacuating

"Hey, keep moving. You'll end up like a lost little kid." Captain pushed him with his foot.
"Th-This is..." Pastor looked around.
"What did you expect you'd see?" I glared at the Pastor.

"This is what happens when the wall falls." Captain simply explained, but then Pastor tried to go into the crowd.

"Hey. Where do you think you're going? Take a good look at the faces of people who've lost everything. The faces of everyone you and your people abandoned. If your church's wish comes true, and Titans come flooding through the walls, we'll all be gobbled up in their stinking mouths and die the most miserable way possible. All of humanity, digested as one." Captain Levi put his hand on Pastor Nick's shoulder.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"How's your leg doing?" I asked Captain once we started walking to where Hanji should be.
"It's fine. I wont be able to fight, though." Captain glanced down at his leg.
"I see." I put my head down.
"Hey, once you get out there, be careful. Don't die on me." Captain turned to look at me.
"I wont, sir." I looked at him, and looked forward once I noticed Hanji and Moblit, and the others.

Hanji walked over to us and looked over at Pastor Nick.

"Have you had a change of heart yet?" Hanji asked, and Pastor Nick looked down.

"We don't have time for this! You know, don't you? Will you talk, or wont you?! Make up your mind already!" Hanji shouted at Pastor Nick.
"I cannot say. The other believers are the same as I, and will never change." Pastor Nick continued to look down.
"Well, thanks for nothing! We're so grateful for all of the help you've been!" Hanji scoffed, and started to walk off.

"It's too great of a decision for a single person to make. The order of the walls must always adhere to the sacred we're bound to obey." Pastor Nick said.
"Who? God or something?" Hanji turned to look at him.
"I cannot say anything. However, I can inform you of a name, who under their sacred will, we were instructed to monitor. The person joined the Scout Regiment as of this year. Their name is... Christa Lenz." Pastor Nick told us, and I noticed Sasha walked in.

"Huh? Her?" Eren asked himself.
"Who is she?" Hanji looked over at Eren.
"You must find her at once. Only she... she may know the truths which we cannot perceive. That is all the information I can share. The rest I leave in your hands." Pastor Nick sighed.

"If she's in the 104th, then she's deep in the front lines right now." Hanji said.
"Well, lets go! We need to hurry!" Eren said, and began to run off, only to run into Sasha.

"Go. I'll see you, Jones." Captain looked at me and I nodded, and walked to where Eren was.

"Sasha?!" Eren looked down at her.
"What are you doing here?" Mikasa asked her.

"Oh! Upon my arrival, I gave my report to the Commander! After, I was instructed to deliver this message to the Section Commander!" Sasha held the report in her hands.
"Message? Thank you. Good work." Hanji took it, placed a potato in her hand, and we all ran off.

"So, who is this girl in the 104th?" Hanji asked us as we started to strap on our ODM gear.
"She's almost the smallest of us." Eren said.
"She's got long golden hair." Armin said, helping Eren put on his ODM gear.
"She is thoughtful to everyone she knows." Mikasa added.
"She's always hanging around Ymir." I looked up at Hanji as I finished putting on mine.

"Huh? Ymir?"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Everyone understand?" Hanji asked as she finished explaining the plan.
"Yes!" We all said in sync.
"We have to go!" Eren rushed towards the door.

"Calm down, Eren. You all listen, too. We're going our separate ways now. The rest is up to you. Erwin may have thrown together your squad, but everything's riding on you. Got it, Armin? Work with Hanji and combine your knowledge." Captain explained.
"Yes, sir!" Armin replied.

"Mikasa. I don't know why you're so attached to Eren, but use the utmost of your ability to protect Eren at all costs." Captain looked over at Mikasa.
"Yes, sir. Of course." Mikasa nodded.

"Lilly, you do what you do best. Use your skill to your advantage." Captain looked at me.
"Yes, sir." I gave a nod.

"And finally, Eren. Learn how to restrain yourself. Don't succumb to rage and lose sight of your goal. We can't afford another mistake." Captain furrowed his eyebrows.
"Yes, sir!" Eren nodded as well.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"There's a tower nearby where we can access the wall. It's an abandoned castle to the southwest. We'll ride to Utgard Castle." I heard Hanji in the distance as we continued to ride to our destination.

*Outro - Here I am*

a/n: make sure you check out the new book, it's for the horses the attack on titan characters would ride! (plus oc) <33