ʟᴏꜱꜱ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

*Play Shingeki Vc - Pf 20130218 Kyojin* 

After a few minutes of silent running, I was staring at my hands, which had blood stains on them

After a few minutes of silent running, I was staring at my hands, which had blood stains on them. My attention changed to Eren, when I saw him hit Hannes in the head. 

"What is it?" Hannes stopped running.
"We could've saved them! We almost had my mom out, why did you interfere?! I almost saved my mother!" Eren screamed at Hannes, and elbowed him in the head, while I watched a tear meet the ground.

"Enough!" Hannes yelled, and threw Eren to the ground.
"Eren!" Mikasa ran over to Eren, and I got out of Hannes grasp and held my head down low.

"Eren. The reason why your mother and Lilly's brother weren't saved is because you were weak." Hannes kneeled down to Eren, and Eren tried to throw a punch at him, but Hannes caught his fist.

"I... the reason I wasn't able to stand up to the Titan... was because I didn't have the courage!" Hannes said with guilt in his voice, and I felt my eyes widen. Hannes then stood up and gestured to follow him, and he took Mikasa and Eren's hand as I trailed behind them. I heard Eren let out quiet sobs, and I gripped onto my satchel. I saw Mikasa look back towards my direction with her hand on her forehead, but she faced forward again. 

I could hear citizens screams in the distance, and it was almost like I could feel myself losing sanity. 

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

"No personal belongings! We need to make as much room as possible!" A Garrison shouted in the distance, while a few other Garrisons escorted Eren, Mikasa, and I onto the boat. 

I heard people murmuring throughout the boat, and I closed my eyes, and put my hands over my ears, somehow still able to hear each of them.

"This can't be happening." 
"No, please..." 

I then looked up as I heard people yelling and the Garrisons lifting up the walkway to the boat.

"Hey! What are you doing!" A citizen shouted, as the Garrison's held back everyone from jumping to the boat.
"It's at full capacity! It must depart!" A Garrison shouted at everyone.
"Please! At least allow our children on board!" A woman yelled in the distance.
"There's nothing we can do! Depart!" The Garrison commanded.

"Let me on!"
"Let us on!!" 

I then saw a figure fly in the air, and it was a man who had jumped onto the boat. Another followed, but fell off. 

A few moments later I heard heavy footsteps, that sounded like explosions, and looked up to see the Armored Titan. It positioned itself to sprint, and took off towards the gate, sprinting at an incredible speed. Some Garrison's tried to damage it by blowing cannons at it, but it did no damage whatsoever. It then charged straight into the main gait, crushing it open, and anything in it's path. 

The boat finally started to depart, and we watched our hometown fade away from us. I slowly looked up at the sky which was now setting, and put my head back down.

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

*Play Before Lights Out*

I saw my brother holding a knife against someone he had pinned down.

I gasped for breath as I heard bells ring, and I woke up next to Eren with Mikasa hovering over the both of us. 

"It's okay.. you were both dreaming." I heard Mikasa's voice as Eren and I sat up, and I rubbed my palms. 

"I think it was father..." Eren put his hand to his head.
"It was just a dream." Mikasa reassured him.
"Yeah." Eren sighed, and put his hand back by his side. I looked down at an object on Eren's shirt, which was a key.

"Come on. They're handing out food rations." Mikasa helped Eren and I up.