ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46

(a/n: again, i apologize if there are any grammatical errors i wrote the shiganshina arc during an all nighter)

I watched as smoke signals fired towards the Beast Titan, as it prepared to throw rubble at the Scouts.

"You fall ahead and takeout the Titans on the side! The smoke will cover us! I'll head for the Beast Titan behind you, avoid him at all costs! Get to the other side of him and take out the remaining Titans!" Captain explained.

"Yes, sir!" I shouted, and we made eye-contact as he nodded.

I took out the first Titan on the edge, and my grapple hooks connected onto the next one ahead. I readied my blades and got a clean slice through the nape, and it dropped to the ground and began decomposing with the other. From what I could see, there were about 4 more Titans ahead. I used some gas to speed up to the third one that was a good distance away, and as I readied my blades it held it's hand out to grab me but my feet made contact with it's hand, and I jumped off of it, doing a backflip and connecting my grapple hooks straight onto the nape, taking a clean slice out of it, and it collapsed.

The green smoke began to get thicker as I took down the fourth one, not seeing any more ahead. I noticed the Beast Titan, and quickly went around using the trees behind it to get by, as I saw Levi pierce his blades into it's eyes.

I heard shouting in the distance as I took down the last Titan on this side, landing on the back of it as soon as it hit the ground, looking at the other fallen Titans. I glanced over to my side to see that Cart Titan right behind me, and I jumped away as it chomped through where I was standing. It quickly turned around and began to open it's mouth at me and I moved out of the way again, but saw it's hand and before I knew it, it made impact with my body and I felt myself fly backwards.

I hit the grassy ground, landing on my back, the air knocked out of me for a few moments.

I opened my eyes to see the Cart Titan out of sight, and heard shouting in the distance.

I stood up, pressing the trigger on my sword. I prepared myself for the grapple hooks to fly out, but all I heard was a "click". I held them down again, and for a third time, and I saw one fly out through the green smoke that began to clear up, and the other followed.

It connected onto Titan carcasses, keeping me low on the ground. I saw the carcass of the Beast Titan. I best head back to the wall.

I ran until I reached a good spot to use ODM, and went through the village that was crushed by all of the rubble, and landed atop the wall. I saw Bertholdt and Eren in the distance, with the Cart Titan and what must have been the Beast Titan's carrier. Levi just landed on the roof with him, and I saw a burnt corpse next to Eren. Who could that be--

I quickly dropped down off of the wall and used ODM to get onto the roof.

"Captain! Lilly!" I heard Eren as I landed on the roof.
"That was the last of my gas! I'll chase him! Hand over your gas and blades!" Levi reached his hand out to Eren.
"Alright!" He began to take it off. I glanced behind Eren to try and identify the burnt corpse behind him... No...

"Hurry!" Captain shouted, and I saw the corpse move, while Eren stopped what he was doing to turn behind himself and look.

-

"Yeah! Keep it up! Armin's breathing again! Come on! Just keep breathing!" Eren yelled, while I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to process what was going on.

"Captain! Hand over the syringe!" Eren looked at Levi.

Levi said nothing, with a dark expression across his face, putting on the new gas.

"Make Armin into a Titan and we'll have him eat Bertholdt! Hurry up and inject him!" Eren practically screamed at the Captain, and Mikasa shot a red smoke signal in the air.