ɪɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀ » ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

数ヶ月後。..
                                                       ₍ₐ fₑw ₘₒₙₜₕₛ ₗₐₜₑᵣ...₎

*Play Warm Up*

Lilly ignored what her father had told her, and continued to form her friendship with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin

Lilly ignored what her father had told her, and continued to form her friendship with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. She has continued to train, and witnessed a few fights, but overall, she has had a normal few months. The others found out that her family are assassins, and she is one as well. Armin had also taught her about the horses, which she was fascinated by the most.

"You know how to play tag, right?" Eren asked me, as we just finished a running race with the others. I came in first place.
"What's tag?" I asked him, and cracked my index finger.
"Well, basically, one person is the person who tags other people. They have to chase the other people around and once they tag someone, then that person is it, and everyone runs from them." Eren explained, and I nodded.

"Tag." I tapped his shoulder and ran off, while the others fled from Eren.
"Hey, you! Get back here!" Eren shouted at me as I jogged around, and he finally switched who he was running after, and I watched him chase after Armin. I watched them run around for a bit, and felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly threw a punch at the person who tapped me, but they dodged, and revealed themselves as my brother.

"You know you shouldn't be hanging out with them, right?" He looked down at me, hands in his pockets.
"Right." I put my head down.
"It's getting late, we should head back home. You can meet with them tomorrow." He explained and smiled, and the others came running up to me.

"Is this your brother you were talking about?!" Eren looked up at Aidan.
"Yes." I said, and put my hands into my pockets.
"Wow! You're so cool!" Eren smiled with his teeth and looked up at Aidan.
"Thanks, Eren." My brother smiled and ruffled Eren's hair, and dismissed them.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Eren waved, and I gave a thumbs up.

"I'm glad that you made some friends. Just make sure not to let mother or father know about it." Aidan explained as I nodded. 
"I was told there might be some trouble once we get back home, the capital sent some people in. Shouldn't be too hard." He sighed, and continued to walk.
"I see. Nothing we're not used to, right?" I looked up at him.

"Right."

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.

*Play Shingeki St - Hrn - Gt - Pf 20130629 Kyojin*

Once we arrived to the entrance of our house, I heard shuffling and things breaking in the house, and Aidan and I quickly pulled out our knifes, and bursted the front door open, seeing our parents fighting off at least four people at once, and the other two coming towards me and Aidan. He nodded at me and I nodded back, and we each took one.

The man towered over me and quickly tried to slice me, but as I dodged I sent my knife right into his stomach, and pulled it out as his body went limp. Easy enough. I noticed everyone else had finished everyone off, and I sighed, wiping the blood off of my face.

"That's my girl." My father smiled at me and I stared at the ground. 

"You two go clean up the bodies, bury them." My mother demanded and I picked up the body, holding it over my shoulder.

.。☆*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*☆。.