Something is DEFINITELY off

As Aziz went to follow the rest of his class he felt his father grab his shoulder rather harshly.

"Father?" He asked, turning to face him.

"Come with me, Aziz. I need to speak with you about a few things," He told his son, putting an arm around his shoulders and leading him in the opposite direction.

"Um alright dad," Aziz responded, looking quite confused, "Is this about what I said during Parent's Day?"

"Yes actually. I realize now that I was a bit too harsh to you," Aladdin told him, "I'm willing to listen now Aziz."

"Really?" He asked, his eyes lighting up with hope.

"Of course kiddo. Now why don't you tell me more?"

"Alright! So that night when my brother was taken. I did some research and that night the barrier was breached. That's why the king and queen had to add more defenses," Aziz started, "Anyway it's completely plausible that Jafar managed to get away and take my brother."

"So you believe that Jay is your brother?" Aladdin asked, his grip tightening.

"Yeah... yeah I guess that is what I'm saying." Aziz said, looking up to see that they were now at the entrance of a large cave, "Dad where are we?"

"You're a very smart boy you know." His father said, moving his hand from his shoulders to his chin, tilting his head up.

"Dad-" Was all he was able to get out before he felt an immense pain in the side of his head and the world around him went dark.

---------------

"Wasn't Aziz behind us a moment ago?" Jay asked, glancing around them.

"I wouldn't worry too much about him," Xavier said, not seeming worried in the slightest, "He knows this place very well. We'll probably see him later tonight."

"Alright." Jay responded placing a kiss onto his boyfriends head as they continued to walk in ignorant bliss.