Turns out Genies are pretty cool

Shorter that the earlier ones so that I could finish it within the lunch period before class, but the next one will be longer, I promise.

"Xavier, don't do anything stupid-" 'Aziz' tried, looking just as blank as before.

The genie didn't respond, staring at whatever the hell that was looking like his friend.

"You were made by Jafar weren't you?" He asked, tilting his head, a strong magical aura surrounding him, "That explains why the magic feels so... familiar. It's the same one from that stupid fucking scepter."

"I don't know what your-"

"He escaped when Jane opened the portal, didn't he?" Xavier said, more to himself than the clone in front of him, "And if he's out, and you're obviously not Aziz, that would mean he has him, right?"

"Xavier-"

"I'm getting sick of your voice." 

Xavier reached out, and with the flick of his hand Aziz's eye's began glowing a bright blue, cracks forming in his skin like broken glass before whatever it was crumbled apart like the sand he was made out of. 

"Huh, never done that before," Xavier mumbled, staring down at his hands. 

He shrugged it off, picking up a handful of the sand and using a bit of his magic to reshape it. When he was done, it was in the form of a small bird.

"You'll help me out, won't you?" He mumbled, opening his hand and letting it fly off, going (hopefully) in the direction of Jafar.

You changed meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें