Jay and Xavier Spending Time Together

Oh, look, Xavier and Jay can finally be the main characters again-

"This week was way too eventful," Jay sighed, falling back onto his bed, "I'm just glad to be back."

"Trust me, I am too," Xavier agreed, slipping into his desk chair, "Less than thrilled that Aziz and I were met with our dorm being broken into though."

"Woah, what?" Jay asked, sitting up, "Are you guys ok?"

"Oh yeah, it happens all the time," Xavier said, waving his hand dismissively, "Aziz has a really clingy ex."

"Clingy?" He asked, "Like a bad clingy?"

"I mean, I've never heard Aziz complain," The djin responded with a shrug, "He was just mildly annoyed at our broken window lock."

"Ah, so that's why you got here so fast," Jay hummed, getting up and slipping over to the desk and pulling Xavier to his feet, "Didn't want to deal with the two of them, huh?"

"Nothing against the two of them, but Ozzy's just a bit too crazy for me sometimes," Xavier hummed, slipping his arms around Jay's shoulders, "I'm not sure how Aziz's been able to tolerate him for this long."

"I'm not complaining," Jay said, pressing a kiss to Xavier's head, "It gives me more time to spend around you."

"Well, I'm glad that you enjoy my presence," He said, pushing Jay onto the bed and sliding into his lap, "It's a shame we couldn't spend much time with each other in Agrabah."

"Well, a villain escaping the Isle does tend to draw peoples attention."

Xavier gave a small nod, leaning forward and pressing gentle kisses along Jay's neck.

"How long did you say Carlos was going to be gone?"