A New Player Has Entered The Ring

Listen, all I'm saying is the white rabit's kid is non-binary, I am right, argue with the wall.

"You two are so difficult to keep track of," Ambrose hummed, tracing his hands along Aziz's sides before settling on his waist, "Oh don't look so scared Xavier, I'm not here for you."

Xavier couldn't seem to bring himself to respond, backing away a couple of steps as Ambrose turned his attention back to Aziz.

"You feel thinner," He hummed, "Not eating again?"

"Fuck off," He hissed, flinching as Ambrose moved his hand under his shirt.

Ambrose leaned in, whispering something into his ear that seemed to cause Aziz straighten up, his face flushing red as he glared back at him.

"Leave him alone," Xavier said, snapping himself out of his frozen state, "Let go of him."

"He'll be fine," He hummed, leaning away from Aziz but keeping his grip on him firm, "Won't you, tiger?" 

"Let go," He snapped, trying to pry his hands away from him.

This action seemed to make Ambrose tighten his grip, pulling Aziz closer against him.

"Don't be stubborn," Ambrose said, "You can go ahead and run along Xavier, I'll come find you later."

"Leave him out of this," Aziz said, shooting him a glare, "Go Xavier, I'll be fine."

"I'm not leaving you with him," Xavier snapped.

"Aw, getting all protective, Aziz?" Ambrose teased, shifting Aziz's weight slightly.

Aziz yelped in pain, his hands automatically going to grip onto Ambrose's hands as his leg seemed as if it was going to collapse under him. Xavier surged forward quickly, grabbing his upper arms in an attempt to keep him up. 

"Aziz, what happened to your leg?" Xavier asked, trying to keep his voice low, "You told me it was healed."

"It is," He forced out through gritted teeth, his hands moving quickly to grab onto Xavier's arms, "I'm fine I swear-"

He was cut off by his own cry of pain as Ambrose forced more weight onto Aziz's very injured leg. 

"Oh, this is fun," Ambrose hummed, wrapping one arm fully around his waist as the other hand came up to turn his face to him, "At least you won't be fighting me as much."

The next events happened in a blur. Ambrose was grabbed and shoved away from Aziz. With the sudden support on him gone, Aziz nearly collapsed, being held up by Xavier. 

"Why didn't you tell me it wasn't healed yet?" Xavier hissed, quickly unlocking the door and getting him inside on one of the beds, "It's been a week why didn't you tell me!" 

"Are you ok?" He asked through gritted teeth, "You're not too shaken up, are you?"

"Am I ok?" He asked, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"What?"

"Aziz-"

Before he could continue, someone rushed into the room, shutting the door behind him. 

"Are you both alright?" They asked.

"I'm fine, Aziz isn't," Xavier said, before he could answer, "Great timing, by the way."

"Thanks," They said, walking over to the bed and sitting next to Aziz, "Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine," Aziz said, dismissively.

"Why are you lying?" Kanin asked, "You're so bad at it."

"I'm not lying," He said, struggling to his feet, "See? I'm fine."

"Aziz."

"He's your ex, not mine, are you ok?" Aziz asked before turning back to the boy on his bed, "Is he gone?"

"I threatened to get FG, and he left," Kanin said, "Aziz, sit down, you're hurt."

"I'm not," He said, "I said I'm fine. I promise. Xavier say something."

"Aziz I'm fine, you clearly aren't," He said, "You're stressed, and you aren't eating? Have you eaten anything  this week?"

"That's not important," Aziz said.

"Aziz-"

"Xavier you know how he can be," Kanin interjected, their eyes locked on Aziz, "He'll have to admit it eventually. Just let him keep lying to himself for now."