Get out of my head

"Come here, darling," Jafar ordered, beckoning the boy over to him. 

Aziz glared up at him from where he sat on the steps leading up to the throne, making no attempt to come closer. He had put as much distance between himself and the genie as the chain allowed, doing his best to disguise the make shift lock pick that he had worked into one of the cuffs.

"Aziz, why on earth are you insisting on playing this stubborn card?" The genie asked through a sigh, "It's only going to end badly for you."

"Why haven't you attacked Agrabah yet?" Aziz asked, listening carefully to the soft clicks of the cuffs, "They wouldn't suspect it."

"Do you want me to attack your kingdom?" Jafar asked, eying the boy carefully as he turned away.

"Of course not," He snapped, "It's just a strange course of action."

The genie hummed, amused by his reaction.

"Tell me, Aziz, what happened between you and your father during parent's day?" He asked, "Looking through his mind brought up quite a few... concerning images."

"What did you do to my father?" Aziz asked, avoiding the question, "He wouldn't have led me here willingly."

"He hit you, didn't he?" Jafar asked, "You made him angry enough to?"

"He didn't mean to-"

"Oh, so he did?"

Aziz remained quiet, keeping his gaze locked on the ground.

"Did he apologize for it?" Jafar asked, rising to his feet and approaching him, "Did he try? Or did you immediately cut contact with him after? You blocked him everywhere, did you?"

"Shut up," He growled out.

"You were terrified to come back here, weren't you?" He hummed, kneeling next to the boy, "I bet you were all jittery on the bus."

"Get out of my head."

"I don't have to be in it."

Jafar reached out to him, his touch gentle, almost caring as he lifted his head, making Aziz face him.

"Maybe I took the wrong brother," He mused, "Well that's no problem. The stubborn ones are always much more fun to break."