Just Need to Rest (ft. the smut)

Listen I know the art isn't that good, I promise It'll get better-

In unrelated news, I am finally giving you heathens the smut I promised you about two years ago. I'm finally reused to writing it, it's not as long as I would have hoped, but I do hope it'll suffice.

"Jay, I'm fine, I swear," Xavier said, pulling his boyfriend into the room they would be staying in.

They had managed to slip away from Aziz, with Xavier insisting that he was just tired, and he needed rest.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jay asked, sitting his boyfriend down and pouring him a glass of water from a pitcher he found on the desk, "You look pale, are you having a heatstroke?"

"No," He mumbled, taking the cup, "No, something is just off."

"Off?"

"Wrong," He clarified, "With Aziz. Something is wrong."

"Wrong, huh?" Jay asked, "Well, I guess you'd know better than me."

"Jay, I'm serious," Xavier said, "Something's wrong with him. That's not him."

"Maybe you should rest hun," Jay said, sitting on the bed beside him, "You'll probably feel better after." 

"Jay-"

Jay cut him off with a soft kiss pressed to Xavier's lips, a hand coming up to cup his face.

"Well now I don't think I want to rest just yet," Xavier said, a small smirk playing at his lips as he pulled away.

"Well, we are alone," Jay hummed, "Let's tire you out a bit babe."

(The smut starts here for those of you who don't want to read it. Y'all can just assume that they took a long, nice nap.)

His hands trailed down Xavier's body, settling on his boyfriends hips as he pulled him into another kiss. The kisses trailed down Xavier's body, settling on his neck as Jay pushed him down on the bed. In his wake, he left little bites, small hickies that they would be able to cover up later with makeup.

Easily hidden, just how Jay knew his boyfriend liked it.

"Eager today are we?" Xavier teased, tugging at the end of Jay's shirt.

"Only for you," Jay hummed, helping his boyfriend out and taking the shirt off, "Only eager for you baby."

Xavier laughed lightly, sitting up and pulling off his own articles of clothing.

"You want me to go gently tonight?" Jay asked, watching his boyfriend strip.

"Can I ride you?" Xavier asked, tilting his head.

"I'd love for you to do that," Jay hummed, pecking him on the lips as he lied down on the bed.

Xavier slid down his body, licking a long strip onto Jay's cock. He continued to lick around the tip of the cock, using his hands to pump the base. The boy above him panted, pressing the back of his hand to his mouth to muffle whatever noises tried to escape his lips. Eventually, he took the tip in his mouth, giving it a small experimental suck to gauge Jay's reactions before he carried on. When he let out a small moan, the corners of Xavier's mouth lifted into a grin, and he took more of his cock into his mouth. One of Jay's hand found its way into his hair, tangling in the dark blue and black locks, as he pushed him closer to the base. The other hand remained covering his mouth, his face flushed while moans continued to slip out.

"God, you're so good," Jay moaned, "Your mouth is like magic, baby."

"I'm glad you think so," Xavier said, before going right back down.

Xavier continued to move up and down Jay's cock, bringing him closer to an orgasm with every suck. The hand in his hair never tightened, instead it felt like Jay was playing with it, fingers gently combing through the blue and black locks. It felt nice. Just as Xavier felt Jay about to climax, Jay gently pushed him off.

"I want to finish inside you, baby boy," Jay said, pulling Xavier up, "Ride me darling."

"Your wish is my command," Xavier said with a grin, causing a small laugh out of Jay.

Xavier moved up, hovering on above Jay's cock, lining himself up. Jay moved his hands to Xavier's waist, holding him steady as he sunk down, dragging a groan out of the both of them. Once he had gotten to the base, Jay rubbed small circles onto his thigh. 

"Are you ready, babe?" Jay asked, his voice soft and gentle.

Xavier nodded, taking a deep breath before beginning to move. He lifted himself up a bit before going back down, bouncing on his boyfriends cock. Soft moans escaped him with every thrust as it hit his prostate. Jay was moaning too. Soft, pleasure filled groans that were music to Xavier's ears, motivating him to continue, to go faster. Make it more pleasurable for his lover.

They continued, Xavier eventually leaning down to capture Jay's lips in another passionate kiss as they both reached their climax. Xavier became more unstable and sparatic, causing Jay's grip on his hips to tighten, leading him, keeping him steady as his boyfriend rode him. With a final louder moan, sounding more like a whine, Xavier came. Soon after, Jay followed, filling Xavier.

(It's done, don't worry)

"You ready to rest now, babe?" Jay asked, through panting.

"I'm still worried about Aziz," Xavier told him, lying next to his boyfriend.

"Rest, Avier," Jay hummed, "You'll feel better in a couple of hours, alright?"