The Isle

Another short chapter because I'm trying to catch the other fic up to this one-

The light finally cleared from his eyes, but before Xavier could get his bearings on the surrounding area, his arm was being grabbed, and he was getting dragged up a set of stairs. A panic set in as he used his other hand to attempt to pry whoever was dragging him off.

"Xavier, babe, relax," A voice said, cutting through his panic, "It's just me."

"Jay, where-"

"Shh," He said, covering his mouth, "Wait till we get inside alright love?"

"Inside?"

Without another word, he was pushed into a room and the door was being shut by Mal behind them. 

"Where are we?" Aziz asked before Xavier got the chance to.

"From the looks of it?" Jay said, barely being able to cover any fear as he shut a window, "We're on the Isle."

"The Isle?" Xavier asked, eyes widening, "How did we-"

"We don't know," Mal said, "Jay those two can't stay here."

"You think I don't know that?" Jay snapped, "I doubt either of them are going to be able to last a day."

Xavier glanced over at Aziz, expecting him to be as panicked as the rest of them, but instead he saw that the prince had a glazed look in his eyes, looking almost unfocused. The two vk's continued arguing, though they were careful to keep their voices down, as Xavier nudged Aziz.

"Az?" He asked, pushing on his arm, "Az, are you ok?"

"Can you hear that?" He asked, his voice barely audible.

"Hear what?" Xavier asked, "Aziz, sit down, this might be an after effect or something."

"No, no I feel fine," Aziz said shaking his head, "Can you really not hear it?"

"What am I supposed to be hearing?" Xavier asked, glancing back over to Mal and Jay, "Guys, I think something's going on with his hearing."

"It's nothing," Aziz said, shaking his head again, "How are we going to get back?"

"Ben's going to notice that you're missing," Jay said to Mal, "He'll come and find you here."

"How long is that going to take?" Mal asked, "He wouldn't even think about looking here, and those two aren't going to last that long here."

"Alright," Jay sighed, "Both of you, listen carefully alright? We're going to tell you how to survive here for as long as we're on the Isle."