Stay Away From My Brother

*giggling*

Jordan was sitting on the edge of the bed, tucked away in the corner of the room, staring down at the group in front of her. Jay had never really spoken to his boyfriends older sister, and he certainly didn't want to start speaking to her when she looked so furious at him. Her gaze flickered between him and Mal before eventually settling on her brother, opening her mouth.

"Don't be too mad at them," Jay said, quickly cutting off whatever Jordan was going to say to him, "It's my fault I shouldn't have taken your lamp-"

"No, you really shouldn't have," She snapped, her attention turning fully towards Jay, "And the Isle? You put my brother on the Isle of the Lost?"

Jay caught the looked shared between Xavier and Aziz and turned back to Jordan. She wasn't paying them any mind anymore, her gaze locked on Jay, so he tried to explain again.

"I wasn't the one who made the wish, Jordan-"

Jordan rolled her eyes, flicking her wrist. Jay could feel a chill rush through his body and though he tried to force words out, he couldn't open his mouth.

"You know what?" She said, tilting her head, "All of you out. Jay, you stay. You too Mal."

"Jordan-" Xavier tried, reaching out as if to grab her only for him and Aziz to vanish in a puff of smoke.

"Now that we don't have any interruptions," She said, flicking her hand again.

Jay took a breath, finding himself able to speak again. 

"Jordan I know you're upset, and I'll admit, I shouldn't have taken your lamp but-"

"You think that's what I'm mad about?" She asked, leaning forward, "Sure, that pissed me off, but what's making my blood boil is you putting my little brother in danger."

"He wasn't the one who made the wish, I did," Mal said, "And your brother wasn't in any danger Jay made sure of it."

"This isn't a one time thing," Jordan snapped, standing suddenly, "Jay all you've done is manipulate him and put him in dangerous situations. You put a love spell on him to steal a wand, you stole his lamp to control him, you released him knowing what could happen to him,  he faced Jafar because of you!"

"I had nothing to do with that," Jay snapped back, "He went on his own-"

"You should have listened to him when he told you something was wrong!" Jordan exclaimed, "And now he was put on the Isle, where none of you were sure if a wish could get you off."

"I'll admit, that wasn't a situation that I wanted him in, but he was just-"

"Jay do you think he's truly forgiven you for the love spell?" Jordan asked suddenly.

"What?"

"Has he truly forgiven you?" She asked, "He's had nightmares about you, you know."

"He-"

"What you'll do when you get bored of being with him. When he's no longer amusing to you," She growled out, "He hasn't quite gotten over when you hit him."

"That was months ago-"

"When our mother died, my dad made me promise to keep my little siblings safe,"  Jordan sighed, "And I already failed once when Xavier was with Ambrose, I won't do that again."

"Jordan I know I fucked up. The love spell, how I acted, how I used him, that was all me, and I'm so, so sorry for that-"

"I want you to break up with him," Jordan said, cutting him off, "Leave him and don't talk to him ever again."

"You think that's going to help him?"

"I think it'll keep him safe," Jordan snapped before taking a breath, "Jay do you love my brother?"

"You know I do-"

"Then do what's best for him," Jordan said simply, flicking her hand before Jay could respond, making them disappear in a puff of smoke.