They wont even notice

(Remember when I said this was Xavier wearing this? Well I lied, Aziz is wearing it now.)

"Come on brat wake up." a harsh voice hissed as Aziz felt his hair being grabbed.

His eyes snapped open as he let out a yelp of pain, hearing a rattling of chains around his wrist. Once his vision cleared, he looked down and observed his surroundings. He appeared to be in a large cave filled with jewels and treasures. Despite being in a dark cave, there was no relief from the sweltering heat of Agrahba.

"Aw you poor thing," The voice cooed with a mock kindness, "You must be suffering so much in those clothes. Let me help you with that."

With a snap of the man's fingers, Aziz could feel his clothing melting away and reforming. The only thing he had on was a pair of loose red pants and various pieces of gold jewelry. Although it admittedly did feel a lot better with the heat of the cave, Aziz hated how exposed he felt. Especially when he felt the man's eye's raking down his body.

"You are the splitting image of your mother," The man sighed, tilting his chin up and forcing him to look up.

"Give me my clothes back," Aziz growled, ignoring the comment.

"I still need you alive, Aziz," Jafar responded, "Dying of heat doesn't exactly sound appealing now does it?"

"How did you escape the island?"

"You talk too much," The genie sighed, snapping his fingers and making a gag appear in the prince's mouth.

The prince let out a yelp of surprise, hands flying to his face in an attempt to get it out. No matter how hard he pulled, he couldn't seem to remove it. Jafar waved his hand and the cuffs around his wrists clasped together in front of him and away from his face.

"Now stop that," Jafar said, picking up the chain connecting to the cuffs and yanking him forward and giving a simple order, "Stand up."

Aziz glared at him, doing his best to maneuver himself into a kneeling position and refusing to move any farther. Jafar rolled his eyes at the teen, pulling the chain harder. When the prince continued to be stubborn, the former vizier snapped his fingers again, a long object appearing in his hands.

"I don't want to hurt a pretty little thing like you. Stand up and I won't hurt you. Do you understand?" Jafar asked, a threatening tone taking over his voice.

Aziz stared at the whip for a moment. A moment too long apparently, as Jafar raised his hand, ready to bring it down on him. Aziz scrambled to his feet, tripping over himself in his haste.

"Good boy," Jafar hummed, pulling the chain and making Aziz follow him over to a shimmering golden throne.

Jafar sat down, attaching the chain to a loop on the arm of the throne and pushing Aziz down to kneel in front of him, snapping again to remove the gag.

"You're not going to get away with this. Someone is going to realize I'm missing." Aziz snapped, glaring at him.

"No, I don't think they will," Jafar hummed, reaching over and running his fingers through Aziz's hair.

Aziz flinched at the touch as Jafar plucked a hair from his head, and with a snap of his fingers the sand swirled around, creating a sand replica of the prince. Jafar tossed the piece of hair at the form and once it touched the sandy form, color rippled through it, creating a life like replica of Aziz.

"I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference," Jafar hummed, "You should get used to you're new place."