"I don't want to die."

So uh turns out I can't write fight scenes (Which is a real shame it would be cool if I could but like eh), and I'm running on an Aziz high, so it appears we'll have to skip that part. 

"Aziz, don't move," Xavier said, putting a hand on his chest as he shifted, "Relax, ok? You're hurt enough as it is."

"Xavier, everything hurts," Aziz mumbled, "I couldn't move if I tried. And trust me, I've been trying."

He couldn't feel anything but pain in his leg. He couldn't move it, no matter how hard he tried to.

"You're going to be ok," He told him, "I-"

"Don't promise me shit," The prince snapped, "Maybe I should have just let Jafar-"

"Don't even go there," Xavier said sternly, "Just don't, Aziz."

Aziz shut his eyes, pressing himself back against the wall as he tried to shut out the pain in the rest of his body. Xavier's hand was pressed lightly against his chest, keeping his heart beating the best he could. The blood wasn't stopping. Black was spotting his vision.

"Xavier, am I going to die?" Aziz said softly, opening his eyes and staring at the roof of the cave, "I don't want, Avi, please."

His parents wouldn't care. They wouldn't would they? He was just their replacement kid, they had Jay now, and they'll find out he's their son, and they wouldn't need him anymore-

"No," His friend responded firmly, pulling him out of his thoughts, "Aziz, look at me, I'm not going to let you die. You won't."

From the other end of the cave there was more shouting, a bright blue flashing, before the pair heard another scream. More footsteps came rushing over, a pair of them this time.

"Oh gods," Mal said when she saw them, "Jay, you didn't tell me it was this bad."

"I look that bad, huh?" Aziz asked, a forced smile tugging on his lips.

"You look like a corpse," Jay mumbled, crouching down to lift him, "Xavier, how's he doing?"

"He was talking, and I've been keeping his heart steady," He responded, rising with them, "When I stop, he'll most likely pass out again. He lost a lot of blood."

Jay nodded, lifting Aziz up.

"Your legs broken," He said, as he watched Mal flip through her spell book, "Do you remember what happened? How much can you remember?"

"Everything before getting hit in the head is a blur," Aziz mumbled, his vision blurring over again, black spots clouding his vision, "Fuck."

"Hey, stay with us," Jay said, "Aziz, stay awake. You can talk, try talking to stay awake."

"Talking?" Aziz asked, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Yeah, start talking," Jay told him, "It'll keep you awake."

The shadow had crept across the room, standing over the bed as the child slept-

"I can't-"

He couldn't make out the voice or what he was saying. He was too young to remember it clearly. The shadow leaned in, pausing before making contact with his skin before pulling away.

"Aziz?"

He saw the grief that had surrounded his parents. He never wanted them to feel that again. Fuck, he sure as hell didn't want to be the cause of it.

"I don't want to die."

This is shorter than the last couple, so I'm sorry about that, but the next one will most likely  be focused mainly on the relationship between Aziz, Jasmine, and Aladdin, as well as maybe them finally confirming who Jay is, and I'll have that chapter up as quickly as I can.