Free

Jay's POV

Xavier jumped up and cheered as the music raged on around us. I keep my arm around his waist and laughed at his enthusiasm. He blushed a bit making me laugh a bit more and kiss his head.

"Follow me." I told him as I took his hand

He tilted his head a bit in confusion but followed me. I stopped us at an area lit up with fairy lights.

"What are you planning?" He asked with a smile that made my heart melt.

"I promised to do something for you." I responded simply

His eyes widened in realization.

"Jay you don't have to." He told me

"Yes I do. I wish to set you free" I said giving him a tight hug

He snapped his fingers and the cuffs around his wrists started glowing. He backed up a bit and the cuffs unlatched and fell off, hitting the ground below us before they disappeared.

"I'm free." He whispered in shock

"Are you-" I started

He cut me off by tackling me in a hug and kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his waist to pull him deeper into it. he pulled away and grinned at me again.

"Thank you so, so, so much." He told me softly

I smiled at him and I kissed his forehead.

"Believe it or not that was my first kiss." I told him

"Really?" He asked jokingly

"Really. And I wouldn't really mind doing it again." I said leaning in

I kissed him again and he kissed back. When we pulled away he said we should get going before people start getting suspicious. I put my arm back around his waist as we walked back. As we walked back there I noticed him rubbing his now empty wrists. The lights around us made him look even more beautiful then he normally was. His royal blue eyes seemed to have silver flecks and the blue tips in his hair looked even darker then it was. When Mal and Evie saw us they smiled.

'get some' Mal mouthed

I rolled my eyes.

"Looks like Carlos has a crush." I heard Xavier say.

I looked in the same direction as him to see Carlos with a black haired dark skinned girl that I knew as Aziz's sister, Antonia.

The coronation party raged on for hours and around midnight I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw that Xavier was close to falling asleep. I kissed his forehead and lifted him up bridal style and carried him to his room. He immediately curled up in my arms. I smiled at his adorableness. When I got to their dorm I thankfully caught Aziz as he was going in. He noticed me and kept the door open as he walked inside. I placed him on the bed gently and he hugged a pillow next to him. I turned to leave to see Aziz staring at me.

"What's up?" I asked

"You remind me of someone." He responded

"Who?" I asked

"I can't put my finger on it. I see you set him free." He said with a smile

"I had to. After all the lies I told him." I responded

"Oh like how at first you only wanted him to love you so you could steal the wand and how the first time you said you loved him you were lying through your teeth?" He asked leaning back

"How did you-?" I asked

"I'm good at reading people. I didn't point it out because of how happy you made him." He told him.

"Your a queen you know that?" I asked

"Damn straight." He responded

We laughed and I headed back to my dorm.