Late night conversations

"Aziz is awake," Xavier said, slipping back into the room and into bed with Jay, "He's doing ok. Physically that is. Mentally, we're not sure yet."

"I'm glad," Jay said, arms snaking their way around Xavier's waist, "Do you want to talk about what happened to him?"

"It's not really my place to say anything, Jay," Xavier said.

"He doesn't remember anything," Jay told him, "But if you can't tell me that, can I ask something else?"

"Go ahead," Xavier mumbled, nuzzling his head into Jay's chest.

"Back in the cave, you called me Aziz's brother," Jay started, "And I heard Jasmine and Aladdin talking. Did they have another son?"

Xavier sat up, staring down at him. 

"Did I say something?" Jay asked, staring back nervously.

"No," Xavier mumbled, "No, I'm just trying to figure out how to phrase this without getting an unwanted reaction out of you."

"It can't be that bad," Jay said, sitting up with him.

"What has Aziz told you?" Xavier asked, "I'll go from there."

"He told me he didn't think Jafar was my father," Jay told him, "Honestly I thought he was crazy. Then my dad said he kidnapped me when I was a baby, so now I don't know."

"Don't feel too bad, I thought he was insane too," Xavier said, "So did his parents, apparently."

"Now I feel worse," Jay mumbled, "Everyone thought he was crazy?"

"Yeah," Xavier mumbled.

He had asked Jasmine, who told him that it was a very common thought with the family. She claimed that loosing his brother had really messed with his head. 

"He thinks that you're his brother, Jay," Xavier said, "That Jafar kidnapped you."

"That's insane," Jay said, too fast.

"That's what I told him too," Xavier said, "But Jafar himself confirmed it."

"He-"

"You know, I don't know for sure what your dad did to his head," Xavier said, "But whatever it was got him talking."

Jay eyed him strangely.

"What did he say?"

"I learned more about what happened the night his brother disappeared," Xavier said, "Jay, he remembers everything. He kept mumbling about it."

"Great now I feel even worse about calling him insane," Jay grumbled, "I gotta to apologize to him once he's up for seeing people."

"I think we both need to do that," Xavier said with a nod, "In the morning though. It's late." 

Ok this little arc is finished so uh I don't know what to do next, but I am open to (begging for) suggestions-

Well not finished, finished there's still one more thing to do but like after I've got it wrapped up I need ideas