Do you want to tell them?

Jay visiting Aziz became a more frequent occurrence. Of course, Jay had always timed it so that Aladdin and Jasmine weren't around, he wasn't really all that up for seeing them. And besides, he wanted to get to know his little brother. It still kind of felt weird to call him that, but he was getting used to it. Aziz was fun to talk to. That being said, he didn't talk all that much. He was a good listener, though, which is probably why him and Xavier are close.

His recovery was going smoothly, but Jay had walked in a few times on Aziz freshly awake from a nightmare. Those ended up causing a couple of setbacks due to the amount of thrashing he ended up doing. Aziz looked tired most of the time, Jay suspected that he wasn't sleeping as well or just flat out avoiding it.

Not that he could blame him. Jay knew first hand the kind of nightmare fuel his father could be.

"I couldn't convince my parents to let me go back yet," Aziz had said with a small huff, "They don't think it would be the best idea."

"They're not going to lock you up here the whole time, are they?" Jay asked, "I think you might just die if they did that."

"I mean, it wouldn't be the first time," Aziz said, "I didn't see outside the palace walls until I was 16 thanks to my mom."

"Well she's protective," Jay said, "Especially after, your brother, or I guess I? Was kidnapped."

"Yeah, it wasn't that fun, I'll tell you that much."

Jay nudged him lightly.

"I mean, after you just got kidnapped and nearly died, I highly doubt they won't be like that again," He said.

"Well, if they act like that, I doubt they'll let me go back to Auradon," He sighed.

"Don't be so dramatic, Aziz," Jay said, rolling his eyes.

The two of them went quiet again before Jay finally spoke.

"Do you want me to tell them that I'm their son, or do you want to do it?" He asked.

"Jay, they think I'm insane," Aziz sighed, "And I don't feel like getting slapped again for bringing it up."

"You have more proof now," Jay told him, "Jafar himself confirmed it."

"They don't know that," Aziz mumbled, "Unless I was talking in my sleep again."

"You do tend to do that a lot."

"Oh shut up."

Jay rolled his eyes.

"Hey, if you want, I can break the news to them," He said, "Or I can be in the room when you tell them."

"I'll tell them," Aziz sighed, "but if they call me insane, I will actually lose it."

"Fair enough."