A walk through the streets of Agraba

"Wow, this place is truly beautiful, isn't it?" Jay hummed, looking around at the scenery.

"It really is," Xavier agreed, following his boyfriends gaze.

"You really grew up here?" He asked, turning his gaze to his boyfriend.

"Yup!" Xavier hummed, leaning into Jay's arm

"It must've been nice," Jay hummed, "I've never seen a sun so bright before."

"The isle does look quite cloudy," Xavier told him.

The two fell silent again, walking side by side, hand in hand. The heat was blistering and agonizing to walk through, but Jay seemed to enjoy it and for him, Xavier would walk through hell. 

"Do you ever miss it?" Xavier asked.

"Miss what?" Jay asked him, tiling his head to look at his lover.

"The Isle. Do you ever miss it?" He asked.

"I wouldn't really say I miss it. I mean, it's what I'm used to, but it's way nicer here." Jay responded, shrugging a bit.

"Do you miss your dad?"

"No, actually," Jay said with a small laugh, "I actually don't. I used to, but that changed."

"This place is really changing you, huh?" Xavier asked, looking up at his boyfriend.

"You are changing me," Jay told him, kissing his forehead, "This place is just... a fun little bonus, ya know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's like stealing a purse and finding a shit ton of money in it. A fun bonus."

"Would that make me the purse or the money inside?"

"Maybe don't think too much into it," Jay said, moving his arm to go around Xavier's shoulder, "It didn't really make much sense anyway. Hey, should we head to the palace and catch up with the others?"

"Yeah, good idea," Xavier hummed, leading his boyfriend in the direction of the palace.

Alrightly folks I am so so so sorry that this is such a short chapter, but I'm having such a major writers block right now. Now I have noticed that this story has seriously blown up:

And I'd like to thank all of you so much, I really appreciate each and every one of you so much

And I'd like to thank all of you so much, I really appreciate each and every one of you so much. Remember to drink some water, get something to eat, and get plenty of rest for your health both mentally and physically.

Also never be scared to comment on any chapters, I appreciate any and all feedback that your willing to give, and this is a completely judgment free zone.