The genie fam + Carlos

New chapter and yes, Xavier is 100% the baby of his family-

2 Older sisters and an older brother with this one-

Xavier sat on Jay's bed, bouncing his leg as he waited for Jay to get back. He decided to stay in the room, like Jay had told him, not really being up for being around other people. And he definitely didn't want to risk running into Ambrose.

His phone was across the room, still buzzing from the text he was receiving. Whether they were from his sisters or Ambrose, he didn't know. Quite frankly, he was too scared to check.

From the other side of the door, Xavier could hear three voices, sounding quite frantic.

"Hurry up and unlock the door!"

"What do you think I'm trying to do?"

"Gigi, calm down."

The door opened quickly after that, and Xavier barely had time to process before two bodies crashed into him.

"Oh, thank Allah you're ok," His oldest sister, Jordan, said, pulling away from the hug, "We got your text, and then you stopped responding."

"We were so worried, we thought you got hurt," Gigi said, not pulling away and instead tightening her grip on her little brother.

"Sorry," He mumbled, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"We ran into Jay on the way here," Carlos told him, "He told us what was going on."

"He looked like he was going to kill someone," Gigi said, "He was all angry."

"He's going to get himself sent back to the Isle," Jordan said, rolling her eyes. 

"I'll get Ben to stop him," Carlos sighed, fishing his phone out of his pocket, "Or Aziz." 

"Or don't," Gigi suggested, "No one's going to say anything."

"No, Gigi," Jordan sighed, "As much as I'd like Ambrose to... well be dealt with, getting Jay sent to the Isle wouldn't be the best idea."

"Guy's calm down, it's not-" Xavier tired

"That big a deal?" Carlos asked, raising an eyebrow at him, "Because I swear Xavier, if you say that I'm going to lose it."

"I've dealt with Ambrose before-"

"And it left you an anxious mess," Gigi told him.

"Anxious and paranoid," Jordan added, "We're not just going to let this continue, Xavier, I hope you know that."

"Jay just responded," Carlos said, drawing their attention, "He's pissed and apparently on his way to rope Mal into this."

"I'm going to go find him," Xavier said, slipping out of his sister's reach.

"We're coming with you," Jordan said.

"No you're-"

"Don't argue with your big sisters, Avi," Gigi said, already taking his hand and leading him out of the room.

"You coming 'los?" Xavier asked, glancing back at the VK.

Carlos nodded, following close behind. 

"Let's go get Jay before he does something stupid," He sighed.

"His protectiveness is cute though," Gigi hummed, smirking back at Xavier, "Why'd you have to go and snatch him up before I could?"

"Gigi-"