Questions (an actual chapter)

Ok before I start:

Holy shit people actually like my crappy writing?!

I'm so so sorry that it took so long to update so to make up for it comment what you want to see in the next few chapters. I'll get to as many as I can, I promise this time. As a note I've been going through a writers block, so your comments are seriously going to help me out while making the fanfic more enjoyable for you to read and for me to write.

(Xavier's POV)

"Xavier darling wake up." My boyfriend whispered nudging me

"Are we there yet?" I groaned rubbing my eyes and sitting up

"Sadly not yet dear. We still have an hour to go, but the fairy godmother wanted to let the kids off to stretch their legs," jay explained playing with my hair, "She told me to wake you."

"Tell her I'm too dead inside to function and get off this bus." I responded shutting my eyes and burying my head into his chest.

"Trust me darling I already told her that. You need to get up." Jay told me,  gently pulling me to my feet

I let out a soft groan as I stood up, following him outside. Aziz was sitting off to the side of the road chatting with Mal about something.

"Xavier can I ask you something?" Jay asked as I let out a small yawn

"Of course you can. What's up my darling?" I asked, looking up at him

"Do I look like the sultan?" He asked

"You look very similar to him." I told him, "Why do you ask?"

"Aziz told me that I reminded him of his dad." 

"Ah I see. Well I can certainly see the resemblances." I told him

"He's been acting a bit strange. He was fidgeting the entire time, and he looked really nervous. I don't mean to intrude much but is everything ok with him and his parents?" Jay asked me, glancing at Aziz.

He did look rather disheveled. 

"Him and his parents got into some sort of disagreement during family day." I told him, telling him as much information as I could without delving too deep into Aziz's life.

"I see. We should get back on the bus. If you still tired I won't disrupt you the rest of the way alright?" Jay asked, slipping an arm around my waist

"You better not disrupt me." I said back, leaning into his touch