The Sultan and Sultana

"Mal, where are we going?" Jay asked, following her through the halls, "Shouldn't we be trying to find where my dad has them?"

"I think we should talk to the Sultana about this," Mal said, "Those are Aziz's parents, and they've dealt with your father before, maybe they can help."

"Aziz went with Aladdin," Jay said suddenly, "Before we lost track of him. He pulled him to the side."

"Even more of a reason to do this," Mal said, pausing in front of a door.

They could hear the voices inside the room. He didn't know what Aladdin and Jasmine sounded like, Jafar always shut off news reports involving them, but it was easy enough to guess who was speaking.

"Run this by me one more time," A woman's voice, most likely Jasmine's, said on the other time, "What happened."

Mal paused before she knocked, glancing over at Jay. They gave each other a nod, taking a step closer and trying to stay as quiet as they could as they listened in.

"I don't know exactly," A man, Aladdin if Jay had to guess, responded sounding hopeless, "You know I wouldn't purposely put our son in danger."

"Then where is he?" Jasmine snapped, louder than before, "You handed him over to that man knowing how he is-"

"You think it was willing?" Aladdin snapped back, "Jasmine, you know I would never do that to him."

Before Jay could stop himself, he knocked on the door. The room went dead silent for a moment fore they heard footsteps approaching them. Jay and Mal took a step back, doing their best to not look like they'd just been eavesdropping on the Sultan and Sultana. The door opened, revealing the pair, watching them cautiously.

"Lady Mal," Jasmine greeted, giving her a kind smile before turning her head, "And am I safe to assume that you're Jay?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jay said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," She told him, before addressing the both of them again, "Is there something you need?"

"Your majesty, I think we know where Aziz is," Mal said, getting straight to the point, "We know Jafar escaped the Isle with my mother, and we know Aziz is with him right now."

The couple froze for a moment, exchanging a look between each other before they nodded.

"Why don't the two of you step inside?" Aladdin said, stepping aside to allow the pair to walk in, "This isn't a conversation for the hallway."

"Of course," Mal said, taking the lead and stepping into the bedroom, with Jay following close on his heels.

He hadn't paid all that much attention to Aziz when he told him that he looked like the Sultan. It piqued his curiosity, sure, but it wasn't the main thing on his mind at the time. But now that he was in Aladdin's presence? Now that he was getting a good look at him?

Yeah, he could see where Aziz was coming from.

"Please tell us what you know," Jasmine said once the door was closed, "If you know where he is, we need to know."

Her voice was bordering on desperate, almost as if she was pleading with them.

"When we arrived, Aziz told us he had a bad feeling," Jay said, "He told us that he felt really off, but Xavier said he was probably just stressed. Something Family Day? I wouldn't know about that."

"We saw him leave with you," Mal cut in, addressing Aladdin, "That was the last time we saw him until a few hours ago. I could tell something was off with him, though. There was a strange energy around him, and though I couldn't tell at the time, it did feel like the same energy that used to surround Jafar."

"Do you know where he is?" Aladdin asked, sounding just as, if not more, desperate as his wife, "Please, we need to know."

"Xavier went out to look for him," Jay told him, "He sent me a string of texts explaining what he had found out."

"Xavier went out to look for him?" Jasmine asked, "So does he know where he is?"

"He told me he found him," Jay said, "Or that he was pretty sure he found him. I'm trusting his word for it, and I have a way to find out where he is."

"You do?" Mal asked, turning to Jay with a strange look, "What do you have him chipped?"

"I may have had Carlos make a tracker," Jay said with a shrug, "I slipped it into his phone case."

"We'll get your son back to you," Mal said, shaking her head at Jay, "And we'll get Jafar back where he belongs."

"We'll tell fairy godmother," Jasmine said, "She should be able to help with this."

Mal nodded, leading Jay back to the door. As they shut the door behind him, Jay heard Aladdin speak again, softly to his wife.

"We'll get him back, Jaz," He told her, "We aren't going to lose another son to him, I promise."

Now there is not much context that i will be giving however know it involves Aziz so Harry, Uma, or an OC?