The Corination

Jay's POV

The next morning I got ready and picked up Xavier at his room.

"Hey babe." I said kissing his forehead

"Hey." he stated looking down

"What's wrong?" I asked

He took my hand and pulled me down the hallway. He slid down the wall of an empty hallway and buried his head in his knees. I gave his a worried look and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled into his knees

"What are you talking about?" I asked taking his arm

"I'm sorry you have to put up with me and my stupid problems." He told me.

I could tell that he was crying a bit from the way his shoulders were shaking.

"Don't talk like that." I told him, pulling him into a hug

"It's true! That's what Ambro-" He cut himself off

"What did Ambrose tell you?" I asked

"He told me that you were annoyed by me... and that as soon as the coronation is over you would leave me... It's stupid I know." He responded

"That's not the only reason."

"Jay-"

"Tell me what's wrong! Please. I want to help you."

"It's stupid. Just like me."

"Don't talk about yourself like that!"

"I'm sorry..." He whispered moving away a bit

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to raise my voice." I told him

"That's what Ambrose used to say."

"Tell me what's wrong."

"I can't do this. I can't help Ben with decisions. I can't be his advisor. Ben made a terrible decision choosing me. He should have chosen Aziz. The only good thing I helped with was bringing you guys here. I'm too worthless-"

I cut him off with a hug.

"Let's get you to the coronation. Your not worthless. Ben couldn't have chosen anyone better to be his Advisor." I told him with a kiss to the cheek

"Ok." he responded

I helped him up and we walked hand in hand to where we were going to meet Ben.

"I'm going to go to the back with Carlos and Evie." I told him

"What no! You should be up there with me." He protested

"No. I don't deserve to be with you. Not after I spelled you to be there."

He looked like he was going to protest again but Ben pulled him over. The coronation was going fine until Jane grabbed the magic wand. She didn't know what she was doing and ended up breaking the barrier slightly. Mal got the wand away from her. She yelled at Ben to stay back when he tried to come towards her. Carlos, Evie, and I ran down and stood near the door.

"Mal come on." Evie said as she waved Mal over

"I knew it!" Audrey yelled

*Mini Time skip to after the whole touchy feely stuff*

Just when things were getting better and we thought nothing could go wrong Mal's mom arrived. I went in front of Xavier as Mal threw the wand to Fairy Godmother. Maleficent, however, was faster and she froze everyone besides her and us VKs. She took the wand out of the Fairy Godmothers hand and walked around them. She stopped in front of Xavier and Mal had to grab my arm to stop me.

"Well look what we have here. A genie." She said examining his face and wrists.

Xavier had tried to grab me before he was frozen so he had one hand out in front of him. his sleeve had slid down giving maleficent a clear view of the intricate gold cuffs.

"Which one of you spelled him to get here? Ah. It was you wasn't it?" She asked looking to me

When I didn't respond she continued to talk.

"Your father would be proud of you. You made a genie fall in love. although that shouldn't be to hard. It's a shame I'm going to kill him first. He's simply too powerful." She finished knocking me back a few feet.

After Mal got the wand back Maleficent went into dragon mode before going after us again. Mal pushed the three of us behind her and shouted a spell at her mother. There was a cloud of dark purple smoke and then suddenly there was a Lizard in her place.

"Did I do that?" Mal asked

"Oh no dear," Fairy Godmother said unfreezing, "She simply shrank down to the love in her heart. That's why she's so.... Ity bity."

"Well in that case I believe this is yours." Mal said handing her the wand

She took it and waved her arms making everyone unfreeze. Xavier stumbled forward and I caught him.

"Next time I save you ok?" Ben asked Mal

"Let's not let there be a next time." Mal responded we all laughed and cheered, heading outside.

I kissed the top of Xavier's head and put my arm protectively around his waist as we followed Mal and Ben. We passed Snow White packing up her news equipment and I tapped her shoulder.

"Hello your majesty. I don't mean to bother you but I wanted to bring you attention to how your son, Ambrose, treats the people here. For example your son abused and raped my boyfriend here and proceeded to torture him mentally by telling him that no one loves him and no one cares about him. Again I'm sorry to waist your time but I just wanted to bring it to your attention." I told her as I continued walking in the direction of Auradon Prep.

You changed meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें