Hey. Hey, Guess Who It Is?

Featuring the Agrabah Squad group chat that I mentioned in one of the other chapters! This of course was an addition to create a false sense of security and calm-

Anyway, No, I won't be adding a key to what these guys are saved as on Xavier's phone, but It's easy enough to guess and for the record RunawayPrince was just Xavier joking about something, and he doesn't know that he's completely right-

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Jay asked, cupping his face, "You want me to come with you?"

Xavier sighed, leaning slightly to his touch as he nodded, "I'll be fine, Jay."

It had been a solid week now, and Xavier had been successful in avoiding Ambrose. The texts even ended up stopping around the third day, a fact that Jay had been suspicious of.

"What if he's planning something?" He had said

"I'm just grateful they stopped," Was Xavier's only response to it.

They had roped the VK's as well as Ben into the entire thing and Ben promised that if anything were to happen, that all Xavier had to do was tell him. He had resisted the urge to tell Ben that he'd made a promise similar to that in the past, and it had little to no effect. 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Jay, it's just class," Xavier said rolling his eyes, "I'll be fine. You mind if I come and watch your practice today?"

"You know I'd never complain about that," Jay hummed, pressing a kiss to his forehead, "I'll see you after class, darling."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Xavier."

Xavier slipped out of Jay's arms with relative ease and made his way to his first class. Not even halfway through, he glanced at his phone, seeing the texts that he had received during the class.

RunawayPrince: Hey, do you guys think I could get away with ditching the first half of the day?

MyIdiot<3: Coach would beat your ass if he found out.

Genie#2: I'm not sure about how easily you can get away with it, but don't you have a test today?

RunawayPrince: Wait, how did you know about that?

Genie#2: We have the same class, dumbass.

Xavier rolled his eyes at his friends, glancing over at the teacher before responding himself.

Genie#3: Shouldn't you all be in class right now?

RunawayPrince: Xavier, why are you texting in class? Stop getting distracted.

Genie#3: Stop trying to ditch your first three classes.

LittlePrincess: Aziz, go to class.

RunawayPrince: Jesna you're still in your dorm.

Genie#1: All of you get off your phones.

MyIdiot<3: Well, gee, yes ma'am.

Genie#1: Was that sarcasm?

MyIdiot<3: I don't know, was it?

Genie#3: Jay, be nice to my sister.

MyIdiot<3: This is me being nice.

Genie#3: Aziz, are you still in your dorm?

RunawayPrince: No, I'm in the library. This place is huge, no one's gonna notice me in here.

Genie#3: I'm getting you after class, if I have to take this test, so do you.

MyIdiot<3: Oooh someone's in trouble.

RunawayPrince: Shut the fuck up, Jay.

Xavier rolled his eyes again, pocketing the phone and turning his attention back to the teacher. It didn't take long before the bell rang and class was let out. Xavier turned down the hall opposite to his next class to try and find Aziz in the library. He was right, the place was huge, designed to be something like a maze. It made it annoying as hell to find anything, but he'd be able to manage.

He eventually found him, scrolling through his phone at one of the tables at the far back of the room.

"There you are," Xavier exclaimed, "Did you have to go to the place that's hardest to navigate in?"

"It makes it fun," Aziz said, not sparing him a glance, "We're both already late, we might as well just ditch."

"Are you alright?" He asked, slipping into one of the chairs next to him, "It's not like you to ditch your classes."

"Yeah Xavier, I'm fine," He sighed, shutting his phone off, "Just not really up for it right now."

"Well, you do make a good point," Xavier hummed, "We're both already here."

"It's not like we're missing a very high risk test," Aziz said.

The room was quiet and neither of them seemed to want to break it again as Xavier pulled out some of his assignments for his next few classes and Aziz plucked a random book off one of the shelves.

The silence didn't last long, though, with Aziz's phone ringing, causing both the boys to jump.

"It's your dad," Xavier said, catching a glance at the screen.

"I know, he's been calling me all day," He said, declining the call and silencing his phone.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really," Aziz said with a shrug.

"You wanna head back to our dorm?" Xavier asked, putting his work back into his bag, "It's more comfortable in there. And brighter."

"Yeah, that sounds good," Aziz said, grabbing his own bag and following Xavier out of the maze of shelves

They snuck down the hall, keeping themselves out of sight of any teachers, as they talked quietly to each other. Xavier did notice the slight limp when Aziz walked, but didn't comment on it as he recited the first period's lesson back to Aziz.

"I mean, you didn't miss much, it'll be easy for you to catch up for today's lesson," He told him coming to a stop at their door and searching for the keys in his bag, "And you're smart, so it'll be easy for you."

"Aw, you flatter me, Xavier," Aziz said, shooting him a small smile.

"You really have to start keeping track of your dorm keys," Xavier said, finally finding his own in his bag, "You can't just keep relying on me for mine."

"I can pick locks, Xavier," Aziz said, "And besides, I didn't lose them. They just got misplaced."

Xavier rolled his eyes, glancing back over at him, almost dropping the key in surprise.

"Woah, Xavier, are you ok?" Aziz asked, seeing the borderline terrified look on his face, "What's-"

Aziz cut himself off quickly when a hand found its way around his waist, pulling him closer to the man behind him.

"There you two are," Ambrose hummed, looking between the two of them, "I've been looking for you everywhere."