Chapter 2

After an exhausting walk there, Dabi was finally able to put her down. He had begun to get annoyed by her loud remarks and blunt attitude. It would help her if she was to be a villain, but for the time being...it was mostly just irritating.

Dabi could only spot Toga in the room. The others were probably close by doing other things.

Toga was lying down on the couch with one hand raised over her head. She had an almost thoughtful smile as she hummed to herself. "Hey. You." He got her attention. He pointed to the angry Satoko at his side. "Got anything we can use to tie her up with?"

"Oooh, yeah!" Toga's face lit up. Her nose twitched a bit. "I smell blood." Her face became so flushed at the scent of it.

Her smile became creepier. "Is this someone to play with? I have ropes with thorns on them!" She wiggled her hands around in excitement. "It would make her bleed even more!! Heehee!"

"You're as crazy as ever." Dabi rolled his eyes. "I don't want to torture her yet. I just need to be sure she doesn't try to get away. Get Shigaraki while you're at it."

"Aww, that's no fun!" Toga giggled. "But okay! I'll get a rope to bind her!" She cheerfully skipped away.

Satoko cringed at that. How can such a young girl talk like that? It was disturbing.

"Hey," Satoko snarled. "You said I would get treated."

Getting treated would be helpful to help regain back her momentum. Her injuries are definitely crippling her.

"Do I look like a nurse to you?" Dabi asked. "There are supplies to treat wounds over by the table. Do it yourself before she comes back."

"I can't exactly move, idiot." She retorted. "You injured my leg and I have a bullet wound because of YOU."

"You're doing fine standing there with an injured leg. You can limp over there, I bet." His whole intimidating villain thing seemed a little ridiculous when he talked like that. The way he spoke to her was strangely casual despite his words being cruel.

Fury started to overwhelm her. She knows she can't move in her condition. So she decided to lie a bit more.

"If you want me to consider your offer, bring it to me." Of course, she wasn't considering anything. Just need to keep trying to bribe him.

"How about you do it yourself and I don't burn a hole through your face?" He asked threateningly.

"Do you welcome all new recruits this way? They sure must feel soooo welcomed." She sarcastically responded.

(I want to punch that friggin face.)

She took a step forward, and pain shooting up her leg. She didn't even bother limping. If she did, she'd fall over.

Five minutes go by and she hasn't got to the supplies yet. It was taking her forever to get over there.

(This must be amusing to him just watching me struggle.)

Finally, she got over there and grabbed a bottle of pain killers. Not bothering asking for water, she takes the maximum dosage without it. (Guess I'll just get an ulcer while I'm at it.)

"What is all this about?" A man stood in the hallway. He had messy light blue hair and was wearing a black shirt. He had what appeared to be hands resting on his arms, shoulders, neck, and head. His red eyes were barely visible around the hand on his face.

"Ah, Shigaraki." Dabi smiled as he walked over to him. "I think I found us a new recruit."

Shigaraki lowered his voice some, but Satoko managed to hear anyway. He was clearly irritated. "Haven't you figured out that the whole kidnapping thing doesn't work? It's useless to try kidnapping people again after our last attempt."