Hawks Route - Chapter 1

The group of villains and Satoko reached UA High School. The plan was in motion. All they had to do was get rid of the heroes.

"I'll go in first." Shigaraki stopped walking as they were close to the dorms. "I'll cause as much destruction as I can and get them to evacuate. You will be waiting out here to attack whoever leaves the building. Got it?"

Dabi was focused on the dorms instead. "As long as I get to do what I want, I'm happy."

"Me too!" Toga chimed. "I hope to find my dear and cute friend Ochako! And my adorable Izuku! I can't wait to make them all beaten up and bleeding."

Satoko stood there silently. She was trying to determine what to do. She didn't come to attack any of these kids, but to help them. Her silence was very loud and apparent.

"What's your problem?" Twice asked towards Satoko. "Are you nervous?"

"I'm not scared at all!"

"Stop talking," Shigaraki hissed. "If you can't talk more quietly, then don't. We can't mess this up."

"Do we... really need to do this?" Satoko's forehead creased as she looked towards Dabi and Shigaraki mostly. "How does this help society?"

Shigaraki held out his arms as he spoke. "The heroes are the problem with society, so we need to eliminate them in order to rewrite it. Talking peacefully doesn't work, so we have no choice but to use force. Any deaths are their own fault!"

"You smell sad." Toga pointed out while sniffing towards Satoko.

"I'm not." Satoko denied, hiding any melancholy emotion in her eyes. She was good at masking her expressions like a pro. "I'm not killing anyone either, Shigaraki."

"Blah blah. Can we go already?" Toga already started skipping ahead. "Come on, Jin!"

Shigaraki tried to stop them. It was useless. They were both running in another direction already. He groaned irritably as he started to scratch his neck. "Be ready to attack as soon as they come out."

...

The moment that the alarms went off was the moment that chaos broke out inside the dorms. They were told to evacuate instead of fight back unless absolutely necessary. All of them listened except for a certain blonde haired student who seemed to think that he was indestructible. Shigaraki recognized said student immediately and separated him from everyone else thanks to him being arrogant enough to take the bait and follow him.

"Katsuki Bakugo." He spoke up once he had him cornered in a room. "You're still so full of yourself that you put yourself in danger!"

"Shut up." Sparks popped out of Katsuki's hands in an attempt to lash out at Shigaraki. He wanted to take care of Shigaraki before he puts anyone in danger.

However, his fighting style was still reckless. "Die, crusty lips!!"

Shigaraki's hand caught Katsuki's. It caused a burning sensation to spread through his arm from Katsuki's quirk. Still, he refused to loosen his grip. He felt skin cracking from his hold. Both of them were in pain, but Shigaraki still wouldn't stop. He wouldn't be satisfied until he could at least remove a hand. He wanted to take Katsuki's life. "See? You aren't as strong as you think. People like you make me so angry."

"And people like you should stop talking. I will win because that's what heroes do!" Katsuki gritted his teeth in pain. He still was trying to act tough. With his other hand, he sent an explosion into Shigaraki.

Shigaraki let out a strangled gasp. The air was knocked out of his lungs as the force of the explosion pushed him backwards. He twisted one leg around to steady himself. He clenched his fist shut with all of his strength.