Chapter 15

The next meeting with Hawks got heated with the heroes. They were arguing that he should be prosecuted, while others were on his side. Not everyone knew he was a spy, but that helped him with his case for everyone to calm down.

All Might was on his side, which put him in big favor. It must have something to do with that conversation he had with Satoko that one day.

'You better be right about trusting this woman, Hawks.'

Is what some of them had said. Hawks does trust Satoko, but he still has his doubts with how the villains work. (I hope you know what you're doing, Sunset.)

It was decided that Hawks and Endeavor goes with the students while other heroes scatter nearby. That was the plan in action, but they were still discussing the time to do so. They still had preparations to make and to not have the word get out. Not even all the students at UA were aware of it.

With a heavy sigh, Hawks wanted to burn out the memory of Satoko clinging against Dabi. He will direct everyone not to fight her in case something does go down. Call him ignorant for trusting someone part of the League of Villains, but he won't forget everything she had told him. He kept reminding himself that.

...

"Tomura Shigaraki. I hope you're ready. This is the last time."

Dr. Garaki was standing beside the reclined chair that Shigaraki was in. He made his way to Shigaraki's hands and strapped his wrists into place as he spoke. "I'm surprised by your choice to do this is separate appointments instead of all at once. I warned you that it would be extremely painful!"

Shigaraki had a melancholy expression. The image of Satoko appeared in his mind. (I'm doing this mostly for her. So that I can achieve my goal faster and give her a better life without disappearing on her for a few months. The pain is only temporary.)

Multiple times over the past months, he had disappeared at random. He told the other villains what he was up to, but he didn't tell Satoko when she came around. Something inside of him prevented him from doing so.

"Not very talkative today?" Garaki finished strapping him down to the chair. He went over to his supplies to get the other tools. "It's too bad that your buddy won't be able to talk to you much after this."

Shigaraki sat up abruptly. "What? What do you mean?"

Garaki smiled as he was preparing an injection. He took joy in seeing Shigaraki so distressed. It was a sick kind of joy. He enjoyed how helpless and almost childlike he was when he couldn't fight back. "All for One is planning to take control of your body. You didn't know?"

Shigaraki pulled his wrists up with all of his strength, struggling against the restraints. "Wait!"

"You can't go back now. The process has already started." Garaki held his arm in place and inserted the needle. "Now, prepare for the worst pain of your life."

..

Shigaraki woke up hours later to a burning sensation all over his body. It felt like his allergies from when he was a child, but so much worse. It was like his skin was being burnt off and the inside of his body was being torn apart simultaneously.

He screamed in agony. His body convulsed against his will, ripping the restraints from off of the chair.

Garaki had a wide smile. "You're even more perfect than I imagined! All for One was right to choose you!"

The heart monitor beeped loudly. He ignored it and ripped all of the machines out. It was a wonder that he was even alive. Due to the quirk's power, his heart stopping didn't even slow him down.