Chapter 11

Shigaraki was awake in bed as well. He shifted uncomfortably, making sure to position his hands so that he couldn't activate his quirk easily. Satoko was on his mind as well. She was so gentle when it came to helping him. He yearned for that kindness again.

Villains could still form bonds, right? They were still human. They still had feelings.

He sighed. He couldn't force himself to fall asleep. It was going to be a long night.

...

It was 4:32 AM. Hawks also had trouble sleeping. He's wondering if Satoko was properly taken care of.

Are they making her sleep on the floor?

Are her burn marks ok? Did she get treated?

His feathers ruffled. He sat up and messed with his hair.

He hated the fact that she wasn't with him. He would have let her use his bed and he could have slept on the couch. Lying next to her would have been nice too, but she'd probably punch him away. He sadly laughed at the thought.

What he would do to cuddle and feel her warmth at this moment...

Yes, he is a man, but he has respect for women. The thought of her staying with the League that was mostly consisting of men bothered him. Perhaps, it was his own sheer jealousy of wanting to be near her. To keep her safe. To see her smile and not have that broken look in her eyes.

Not only that, Endeavor said she has a quirk. (So... she should be fine...)

She's definitely someone extremely tough. Getting hit by Endeavor like that, she's lucky to even be alive. Of course, she would hold her own ground. That's just who she is.

An amazing and beautiful woman.

Peering at the clock, another hour has passed. Hawks needs to get ready for a hero meeting.

It is in regards to his sunset, Satoko Takahashi, and what the next plan of action to do next.

Hawks hates the fact the other heroes know about this due to his part of being a spy. Not everyone knows that he is one.

(Why her?)

This would be much easier if he didn't have these feelings. It made him feel like he was suffocating.

(It's almost time.)

With being sleep deprived, Hawks got out of bed and dressed himself. He sighed as he went to his next destination.

....

"Hawks. It's nice to see you again." Aizawa looked just as exhausted as he did last time they crossed paths. His eye bags looks even more dark than usual. He must have been even more stressed out after the attack took place.

"Sure you can see me with those panda eyes?" Hawks joked. "I have them too, but not as great as your eye bags."

Fatgum was sitting at the meeting table, eating. He was seated along with other heroes there.

Endeavor glared at Hawks. "This is no time to fool around."

"Hey, hey." Hawks waved his hand jokingly. "We can't always be gloomy. Wouldn't kill you guys not to be." He was masking his own negative feelings.

Out of everyone there, he had to be feeling the worst. Well, aside from Endeavor's own inner conflict with thinking of Shoto.

The door opened. Another hero walked in. This one was one that no one had seen in quite some time. Her hair was mostly black with some blue parts. Familiar yellow eyes gazed around the room.