Chapter 6 - Shigaraki's Route (Ending 1)

Ochako kept squeezing his hand. She could feel it slowly start to lose warmth. She couldn't take it. He was alive. Breathing. Then he was just...gone? Just like that?

"What a pity. I was hoping that you two had more potential," All For One spoke.

Ochako shook her head. It was all she could do to try to snap herself out of it. Nothing was working. Katsuki still didn't move. "Kill me, please! I want to be with him!"

'Shigaraki''s smile grew wider. "I don't want to after seeing how worthless you are. You couldn't even save him when he was right there beside you. Maybe if you had taken some of the hit instead of letting him save you, he wouldn't be dead. You aren't worth killing. I'm not concerned about you."

"I'll kill you then!" Ochako ran in that direction, but was stopped by Izuku as he managed to run in that direction. She tried to push his arms away. "He killed him! He murdered Katsuki!"

Her screams were so pained. Her arms were starting to get tired from trying to push him. "Katsuki didn't want to die! He was scared! How can anyone bring harm to someone like him?!"

Izuku was weak too. He couldn't process anything going on. Seeing his childhood friend, dead, he felt like everything was crashing down on him.

He was too shocked to cry. All he felt was anger. "You can't win against him! Leave!" He yelled at her.

He was hitting his limit. He didn't want to lose another friend.

"It's nice of you to serve One For All for me." All For One was so elated. "You'll be mine now-"

He reached out towards Izuku, but abruptly, Satoko grabbed onto All For One's arm. Seeing two kids dead was traumatizing. If only she prevented it.

Momo's death really bothered her the most since she saved her only to be killed. Ochako reacting that way to Katsuki reminded her about Dabi.

"Take him and go!" Satoko used her quirk once more. She saw Ochako made Izuku float and obediently moved away with him. When she snapped out of it, she realized she was in the air. Izuku lost consciousness.

Satoko tried to speak once more to get Shigaraki back, but All For One slammed her down into the concrete. The back of her head started to bleed.

His hand was covering her mouth tightly enough to cause pain. Taking an impact on her head like that caused her to feel a little disassociated.

He smiled. "Don't worry. I won't kill you right now. I'll steal your quirk first and then do so." He started laughing. "One For All will be finally mine."

The voice suddenly changed to a less sinister one. Shigaraki's arms moved so that his hands were planted on the ground beside her as he looked down at her. "Stop! Stop it!"

His voice cracked as he yelled. He was so tired and pained. His arms began to tremble.

Satoko kept trying to get her focus back. She then realized Shigaraki was back in control. Finally, she had an opportunity to do this.

(All For One needs to get out so he doesn't control Tomura anymore!!)

Her hands gripped onto his wrists tightly in case AFO takes over once more. Not saying anything else, she shouted loudly, "GET OUT OF TOMURA, ALL FOR OOONNNNEEE!"

The ground started to shake, blood started to come out of Satoko's mouth. Her eyes flooded with tears as she kept her focus to control him.

Still holding onto Shigaraki's wrists, she didn't get thrown from the impact of AFO leaving his body. He looked like something out of a nightmare.