Memory Route - Chapter 2

The next morning, Satoko was first to wake up. Shigaraki was still sound asleep. His hair looked irresistible to not pet. Her hands stroked his hair softly. Her face heated up as she didn't expect to fall for someone else so fast.

(Maybe I liked him longer than I realized...?)

To not wake him up, she crept out of the bed. She was super thirsty more than hungry. Checking the cabinets and such, there wasn't any drinks. Sure, she could have the sandwich Shigaraki made her, but she wanted to get a drink.

There was leftover cash burning in her pocket. (I could supply us with better food options!)

She didn't want to leave Shigaraki without saying anything, but she wanted to surprise him.

It will be quick anyway. She started to head out the door, she went on her way to the store.

...

Satoko was walking in lengthy alleyways as a shortcut to find the nearest market store. She went to look at her phone to check the time. (Oh right... It's dead.)

What she didn't know was that her phone had a tracking device put there by Hawks. The commission was still able to use that to track her location. There was a group of people walking behind her that she didn't notice at first.

A bullet went into each one of her legs, causing her to fall.

There was tranquilizers in the bullets. Satoko hissed in pain, but she was immediately blacked out. Her body was carried away by people who were in black clothes and masks.

She was gone for hours.

....

Hawks couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to win Satoko back and he knew she would go back to the League. Suddenly, his phone started to ring.

It was the Commission. They told him they didn't need him anymore. They found a way to use Satoko as bait to get Shigaraki to get out. They didn't need Hawks anymore since he wouldn't tell them the location.

"If she's so important to the League, Shigaraki will be bound to come out." Hearing that on the other end of the phone, Hawks felt angry.

"You won't hurt her! I won't let you-" Hawks furiously yelled, but he was disconnected from the call.

He felt so overwhelmed. What could he do to help Satoko? The heroes? Nah. He can't trust them.

As terrible as it sounded, he will let the UA students in on this mission. They couldn't harm kids, right?

That would give him the upper hand. He started a group conversation to ask the students to meet him somewhere.

He didn't give any more information on that. He didn't bother putting Shoto into the conversation. He knew Endeavor wouldn't forgive him if he got him involved.

He got responses back from a few students. They should be coming to meet him soon.

...

Izuku, Melissa, Ochako, and Katsuki showed up to meet him. Izuku hadn't wanted Melissa to go, but she insisted that she could do her best to help.

She was trying to hide her nervousness. She knew that if she showed it too much, Izuku would want her to go back.

Ochako stood with her hand in Katsuki's. There was a curious look in her eyes. "What did you need our help for?"

"Well, before I get to that," Hawks narrowed his eyes towards Melissa. "Not to underestimate your abilities, but I didn't have you in mind with coming."