Memory Route - Chapter 1

Note: Instead of Dabi finding Satoko after Hawks cheating on her, something else happens.
----

Satoko kept running as tears streamed her face. She didn't feel like stopping until she wanted to let out her sobs. She ripped the necklace off of her as she sprinted towards wherever her feet led her.

Finally, she came to a halt in a dark alleyway. Her back pressed against the wall as she sobbed.

(I can't believe this...!)

All those memories with Hawks... Did they really mean nothing to him?

It didn't matter anymore. He made his choice and broke her trust in him. She skidded down to the ground as her head rested against her knees.

(I lost Hawks. The League probably thinks I betrayed them. I really don't have anyone...)

Upon realizing that, she felt her facial expression turned numb. Nothing mattered anymore. This horrid life was cruel.

As if things couldn't get any worse, a bunch of men approached her. It was clear that they had bad intentions.

"She looks easy."

"Shaddup. Hey. She looks familiar."

Satoko started tuning out what they were saying. They started making disgusting comments about her body and stuff.

"Hey, sweetheart. We'll make ya happy." One man laughed disgustingly.

Vulnerable. She was so vulnerable that she didn't care what would happen to her.

(I really am alone.)

Nearby, Ochako heard some voices coming from an alleyway. She stopped walking and froze. (What's going on over there?)

She considered going to find help in case something was wrong. Then, she made out what they were saying. It sounded like multiple men. From the way they were speaking, they were definitely making someone uncomfortable.

Without wasting another second, she started to run in that direction. She stopped when she was able to see what was going on. "Hey! Stop bothering her!"

Satoko slowly looked up to see the teen girl over there. She looked down with a mumble. "Get outta here, kid. This doesn't concern you."

Ignoring her, one of the men licked his lips. "She looks nice. Our lucky day."

"Yeah," Another commented. "You would fit right into our special program." He walked towards her.

A few beads of sweat rolled down the side of Ochako's face. Dealing with more than one of them could be difficult. It might be her best option to make them float, but she wasn't sure how long she could hold them before help arrived.

There was no more time the think. The man was already trying to grab her. She grabbed his arm to bend it at an unnatural angle. That would help give her a bit more of an advantage.

(I might not be able to defeat them on my own,) she realized, (But maybe I can hold them off until someone can help!)

The man cursed and yelled from being crippled by Ochako's self-defense.

Satoko could very well defeat these men with her own strength. Depression can tinker with the mind greatly. Not only that, something ominously familiar was making her hesitant about doing anything.

It made her zone out from her mental state of mind.

A numbness rushed over her as one of the men had grabbed her. She wasn't aware what was going on or anything. She blanked out.