Shigaraki's Route - Chapter 2

Nozomi moved out of the way as Shigaraki's hand shot past her. (Tomura Shigaraki. His quirk is Decay. I have to be careful not to let him touch me.)

She smirked as she felt a warmth fill up her entire body. Her quirk had sensed an injury through time before it was able to happen. When Shigaraki's hand made contact with her skin, nothing happened.

Shigaraki halted in surprise. "Why-?"

"Satoko!" A man walked in behind Yua. He shoved her to the side so that he was in front. "You WILL come with us!"

The tone in the man's voice reminded Dabi of Endeavor. That tone of pure hatred really got underneath his skin. He still tried not to care though despite the anger that he felt.

Fuji Takahashi. The man who was the most despicable in her family. He made Satoko felt less than a person.

All the trauma's memories kept flashing in Satoko's mind. She held her head. All kinds of emotions conflicted each other.

Hatred.

Fear.

Hurt.

If things were different, Satoko would have a fighting spirit. After what happened with Dabi, she had none. After all this time, she lost the will to fight.

"Ok." She agreed sadly. "I'll go with you. Just don't hurt them." She made eye contact with Dabi for a mid-second.

She doesn't care what will happen to her anymore. It doesn't matter. No one will ever love her in return.

(Everyone will hurt me. I might as well perish.)

Tired. She's so tired.

Dabi held his gaze towards her. "If she wants to be taken then let's allow her to be."

Shigaraki had already acted though. He kept trying to use his quirk on Nozomi. Every time that he moved though, she simply dodged his attacks. When he did make contact, it didn't do anything thanks to her quirk.

The fight at USJ came to mind. Nomu had regeneration, but All Might was able to defeat him anyway. He was fast enough to get past the regeneration effect. Shigaraki was pretty fast, but his quirk didn't always work fast enough for that plan to work.

The itch to kill was so strong though. He wanted to protect Satoko. Before he could even think about what he was doing, Nozomi's body disappeared.

There was blood soaking into the floor. The itching and burning sensation left Shigaraki. Somehow, his quirk activated even though he hardly touched her. Nozomi's quirk was unable to keep up.

Satoko was immune to the fact that girl had died in front of her. The smell of iron lingered the inside room.

"Nozomi..!" Yua gasped. It was eerie she didn't cry. Just stared blankly. "What a shame. I'm glad I witnessed her death." She looked towards Fuji. "Dear, how about we hold Satoko's funeral here?"

Fuji cursed. "That girl was useless to the end. I'll have to do this myself." He smiled insanely towards Dabi. "It's nice to see others allowing her to be killed."

Before anything, Fuji's sound-bending quirk activated. It allowed him to use sounds through time at his will. It made a force to get Shigaraki away from doing anything, throwing him back. He temporarily paused Shigaraki due to his sound waves. Stopping the only person who he thought would only hinder him. Fuji planned to kill everyone else here after he was done with Satoko.

His hands viciously wrapped around Satoko's neck. He started laughing, seeing her wiggle and choke.

"You see," His voice got louder. "You were a failure. Why did you live this long? I should have killed you instead of dumping you." His hands gripped tighter, he can feel Satoko wasn't resisting. "That's right. It's good to see you obey. You thought you had a place? You're useless. Even to your 'friend' over there didn't even care about you coming with us."