Chapter 1 - Another Shiggy Route

Two weeks had passed since Satoko lost her voice after Dabi had gone away from her.

Those couple weeks, she couldn't speak anymore. Not only that, she was severely dehydrated. She would get sips of water every so often, but it wouldn't be enough. Just dirty water.

It was another rough day.

Satoko was fighting off villains. They were very low classed ones. Not recognizable. Their clothes looked like they were a bunch of hobos.

One old guy with a scruffy beard lashed out towards her, but she knocked him out by chopping her hand into the back of his neck.

She looked very tired. Like she was at this longer than an hour.

One guy was making cat calling remarks. "Come on, sweetheart." His face was met with her fist. One of his teeth went flying out of his mouth.

One other guy got so irritated and starting calling her profane names. "I'll show you!"

Satoko glared as she tried to dodge this one guy, but this more buff looking man was behind her. He forcefully kicked her back, which sent her flying.

Crashing into a wall, she could only brace herself so much.

"This wench...!" The man growled as he stomped towards Satoko. She was struggling to get up. His quirk manifested into his leg, kicking into Satoko's stomach. Every kick of his would get stronger. Roughly grabbing Satoko's hair, he had her stay in place to kick into her stomach.

"Not so tough now, huh?" The terrible man kept going as he kicked. "Women like you shouldn't be like this!"

Spitting out blood, she was coughing. Her expression didn't change from her hateful eyes. No tears were shed from her eyes. That annoyed the man further like he was expecting her to cry for mercy.

The man yanked her hair some more, forcing her to stand up. "We'll take you for our boss. That would be fitting for his harem. Know your place!" He went to lunge another kick in.

His leg didn't get the chance to make contact with her stomach. A hand wrapped around it and, within seconds, his leg was entirely gone. The man tried to kick his attacker with his other leg, but it was grabbed too, causing him to trip.

The mysterious attacker kept his hold on the other man's leg until his entire body was no more. It was obvious who he was from the light blue hair and the hands covering up his body. Tomura Shigaraki.

Shigaraki looked towards the other men. Most of them were already down. "I take it you all WANT to die."

"You-" One cursed as the other man stopped him from attacking. He had fear in his eyes.

"Let's get outta here! She ain't worth it!" The other yelped. They all went to run away.

Satoko was on the ground at this point. She wasn't processing what was going on at the moment. There was a pool of warm blood in front of her where her attacker was. Sounds of men screams hung into the air until they got cut off.

The pain in her stomach felt terrible, but her head was throbbing. Her eyes was unfocused like she was elsewhere.

Shigaraki didn't move to help her up. He hissed through his teeth as he started to scratch his neck. "So irritating! I spent all morning looking for you only to find those disgusting men too. Good thing I scared them off. Now, Dabi put in a good word for you. I personally think that it's worthless without you having a quirk, but we all have our differences."

He noticed that she wasn't answering. She looked so utterly defeated. It was a bit off putting.

(This... is...) Satoko stared at the blood. A cold chill went down her spine.