Chapter 16

Ochako caught the supplies from Momo. She began to run towards Katsuki to help him.

Twice ran in front of her to block her path. "I won't let you get through!"

Ochako noticed that Twice seemed to fight mostly in a hand-to-hand combat style besides using his bracelets. That was exactly the kind of fighting that Ochako had trained to prepare for.

When he turned the side of his arm in her direction, she immediately rotated her feet to put some distance between her and him. (I won't let anyone get in my way! I have to get this to him!)

She aimed one of her fists for the side of his head. He managed to block it. The ropes shot out of his bracelet and caught onto her wrist. Luckily, she was holding the supplies for Katsuki in her non-dominant hand. She had expected a fight.

He laughed. "See? I've got you!"

"No you don't."

Ochako wasn't slowed down by the surprise of his two personalities. She tensed the muscles in her arm immediately. She twisted her wrist as hard as she could and then pulled, the extra space allowing her to slip free.

She winced from the rope burns. She didn't let that slow her either though.

Twice's arm was still outstretched from the shock of what had happened. She grabbed his wrist and brought her knee up at the elbow.

Twice screamed in pain. The bone was protruding from the skin.

Ochako's expression softened. "I'm sorry. Maybe if you surrender, you can get proper medical care for that."

She turned her back to him and hurried over to Katsuki. She immediately started opening up some of the ointment. "Don't say that you're fine. I'm helping. Even if I have to use Gunhead Martial Arts to get you to listen," she joked in an attempt to cheer him up.

Shoto heard the name 'Toya' too. He ran in front of Katsuki to where Endeavor was at despite his friends protesting behind him. When a blast of fire went in his direction, he helped Endeavor to block it with their own flame attacks combined.

Endeavor noticed that he was there. Shoto spoke before he could say anything though. "My flames are stronger than yours."

Endeavor was interrupted again. This time, it was Dabi who spoke.

"You heard that right!" He had a wide smile. His eyes didn't have the tiniest hint of happiness in them though. In fact, there were drops of blood coming from beneath his eyes. It was his form of crying. "My real name isn't Dabi. It's Toya Todoroki!"

Both Shoto and Endeavor froze. Shoto's eyes widened. He turned to Endeavor with a look of fury and hurt. "You said he was dead! Did you know that he was alive this whole time?"

"At that time.. I kept searching for him..." Endeavor's sad eyes were shocked. "I didn't believe he was dead-"

The vicious onslaught of fire cycle of Dabi's didn't stop.

Satoko watched everyone fighting each other. This was so unnecessary. She can see Dabi hurting himself with every action.

News reporters were getting it all on camera from the helicopter as they were witnessing Dabi's statement for everyone to hear.

Everyone was on the battlefield. Twice was heading towards Ochako and Katsuki. Momo helped back them up, but it was hard for her even.

(This is enough.) Satoko shook her fists to the sides. She can see how shocked Endeavor and Shoto are about Dabi's confession. It was clear as day that they had a difference in families. She can even get a hint that they do still care about him.