Misfortune Route - Chapter 2

Ochako let out a sigh of relief. Thankfully, no one was injured badly enough to kill them. The wound on her leg was rather painful, but she didn't seem to be losing enough blood to kill her. She spoke up to get Katsuki's attention. "Is there a first aid kit up there? Toga and I are both hurt."

Katsuki's eyes widened. He glared towards Toga. The fact Ochako was bleeding caused him to be enraged. "Psycho can deal with it."

He dug around the compartments of the bus and found a first aid kid. He stomped over towards Ochako so she wouldn't have to move. "Klutzy idiot. Gimme your leg."

She extended her leg to give a clear view of the injury. She slipped a little as she did so. Her hand reached out and squeezed his shoulder as she hissed in pain. "It doesn't look nearly as bad as it feels. That weird knife in her shoe must be different somehow than a regular knife."

It made him strangely feel hurt hearing her every whimper. While cleaning it, he was so careful and gentle as he could be not to cause any pain. He cursed when he did though. "Bullcrap. It does look bad! I'm gonna kill her!"

"Seriously. He isn't even cute like Izuku, Ochako." Toga frown in disapproval.

"Ha?" Katsuki snarled, a bit oblivious to what she was meaning. "You wanna die?"

Ochako looked slightly angry at that comment. More than anything, she was embarrassed that Katsuki heard that. She hadn't confessed her feelings to him yet because she didn't realize them until Toga said something.

Ochako's voice was little more than a mumble. She didn't meet Katsuki's eyes. "I think he is."

A few moments went by, he couldn't process what she said at first. His eyes widened with a red face, trying to think he heard right. His shoulders tensed up.

"You-" His voice went low to high. "No, you're cute, idiot!!!"

A compliment that came out as an aggressive tone. It seemed to be more competitive to calling her than. When he realized what he's done, whole face looked like a tomato.

Ochako's face turned just as red. She started to sweat a lot. Out of all the people in her class, she definitely didn't expect Katsuki to find her cute. She didn't expect Katsuki to find ANYONE cute. She felt relieved, nonetheless.

"Well, um, you're really handsome too." She kept on complimenting him. It felt nice to finally say those things out loud. She smiled. "And I like you a lot."

"What?! No! You're pretty!" He argued. "Who said you could say that first, ha?! I like you more, stupid!"

"I always thought you had no interest in women." Eijiro commented. "How manly of you, dude!"

"SHUT UP! I AM MANLIER THAN YOU! I HAVE MORE GUTS!" Katsuki felt too frustrated and flustered from all this. It annoyed him more that this wasn't private so it's making him flip out more.

Ochako giggled at their antics. One of the other students moved to restrain Toga so that Ochako could reach both hands out in an offer for Katsuki. "So we're together now? Does that mean that I can hold one of your hands while you finish taking care of my leg?"

"How can I use only one hand to take care of you?" Katsuki grumbled awkwardly. His hands were starting to wrap her leg. His finger traced against her skin at one point. It wasn't a big deal to Ochako, but to him, it was.

Immediately, his heart was fluttering in an aggravating way. (It's just a leg! Geez! What's wrong with me?!)

"You do the rest yourself!" He couldn't take it and turned away. He didn't want to be like a pig like Minoru is.