Chapter 8

After everyone had woken up, they made their way to UA dorms. Shigaraki stopped walking. "How annoying. They probably have a high security system."

He turned towards Twice. "Make a clone of me to go in and cause a panic. Maybe we can get them to evacuate and come out here so we can attack."

"Seriously? But wouldn't that cause the heroes to be in the same area?" Twice asked.

"That's good," Dabi decided. "Especially if the current number one decides to show his face."

"I want to sneak into Izuku's room and make him bleed to express my affection towards him!" Toga swooned.

Satoko was silently listening to them. There was that sense of anxiety. (I don't want to hurt anyone... I need to make a plan.)

But her brain couldn't even think of anything. The pressure must be clouding her thought pattern.

After addressing Toga's comment about how she can't sneak into Izuku's room, they got to work at making a clone of Shigaraki. The clone was told what to do and, due to having the personality of Shigaraki, accepted wholeheartedly.

The villains moved to a different position so that they were outside of where the evacuation slide should come out. Whenever the students came sliding down, villains would already be waiting at the bottom.

Of course, there wasn't just one slide. There was one in the back and one in the front, along with an emergency exit on each floor. Dabi took the back evacuation slide while Shigaraki took the front. Toga took the exit that the kids on the second floor would likely go out of. Twice took the one for the first floor.

There was an odd number of people involved in the attack.

Satoko wasn't sure what to do. She felt torn upon her loyalties.

(I don't want to hurt these kids.)

She was trying to determine the best option. If she goes separated from everyone, she could help some students. But the others may be harmed.

(What should I do?!) She kept cursing and repeating the same question in her mind.

Dabi is surely dangerous. Shigaraki is too. There is a choice she needs to make.

Picking up the pace, she went to follow Dabi.

The inside of the dorm area was full of chaos. Flashing red lights and blaring alarms added to the stress as everyone was rushing to get out. Mostly everyone, anyway.

Ochako stopped running and looked behind her at Katsuki. "Don't try to fight! We need to evacuate!"

Katsuki cursed. "There's no way I'm gonna-!!"

But Ochako convinced him to go out. He growled and went outside.

There was a strong presence upcoming. Heroes had arrived.

Endeavor. Hawks.

Endeavor's glaring gaze looked towards Katsuki. As if he was demanding him to leave the area.

Annoyed, Katsuki took Ochako's hand and walked away. He had a boiling anger where he was trying to plot what to do. (I don't want to listen this time.)

Without letting Ochako answer, he let go of her hand. He ran towards a different section of the dorm. Not realizing Ochako was following after, he already headed back inside to blast anyone that is bringing harm

Endeavor saw that there wasn't any sign of Shoto as some of the students were evacuating. Some still must be fighting inside.

Hawks had other worries. He knew Satoko could be in there.